"the right of the people peaceably to assemble"

Old July 27th 20, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default "the right of the people peaceably to assemble"

This is not that:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/insurg...ic-city-scene/

bicycles about 2:00

As regards recent comments here (Mr Shouman?) about
selective video, this piece does stay at burning trash
obsessively whioh is hardly news let alone a constitutional
crisis.

In other news, the 'people peaceably assembled' in Portland
permanently blinded four Federal Security officers with
lasers and breached a Federal Courthouse wall with explosives.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 27th 20, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

AMuzi writes:

This is not that:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/insurg...ic-city-scene/

bicycles about 2:00

As regards recent comments here (Mr Shouman?) about selective video,
this piece does stay at burning trash obsessively whioh is hardly news
let alone a constitutional crisis.

Wasn't me, I believe in riots, sometimes even without video.

Old July 27th 20, 04:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/26/2020 11:07 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
AMuzi writes:

This is not that:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/insurg...ic-city-scene/

bicycles about 2:00

As regards recent comments here (Mr Shouman?) about selective video,
this piece does stay at burning trash obsessively whioh is hardly news
let alone a constitutional crisis.

Wasn't me, I believe in riots, sometimes even without video.

In other news, the 'people peaceably assembled' in Portland
permanently blinded four Federal Security officers with lasers and
breached a Federal Courthouse wall with explosives.

Apologies, couldn't remember.
That insightful comment was form Mr Mantel on 24 July.

Old July 27th 20, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 7:54:34 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
This is not that:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/insurg...ic-city-scene/

bicycles about 2:00

As regards recent comments here (Mr Shouman?) about
selective video, this piece does stay at burning trash
obsessively whioh is hardly news let alone a constitutional
crisis.

In other news, the 'people peaceably assembled' in Portland
permanently blinded four Federal Security officers with
lasers and breached a Federal Courthouse wall with explosives.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Impossible, Jay already told us that they were peaceable and all of the so-called violence was right wing lies.
Old July 27th 20, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/27/2020 11:21 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 7:54:34 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
This is not that:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/insurg...ic-city-scene/

bicycles about 2:00

As regards recent comments here (Mr Shouman?) about
selective video, this piece does stay at burning trash
obsessively whioh is hardly news let alone a constitutional
crisis.

In other news, the 'people peaceably assembled' in Portland
permanently blinded four Federal Security officers with
lasers and breached a Federal Courthouse wall with explosives.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Impossible, Jay already told us that they were peaceable and all of the so-called violence was right wing lies.

Show us where Jay said that. Or retract it as your own lie.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 27th 20, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 12:44:55 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/27/2020 11:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

On the best of days you are one miserable piece of ****. Here is everything I said that Jay was saying direct from his own fingers. Isn't it time you told everyone that I didn't strike my head on an overhead branch in the bike lane?

"I'm going to move out of state because the taxes are too high. As far as the protests, I was downtown last night on my bike doing an after work climb through the West Hills, and down next to the federal court house/county justice center, it looked like the beginning of a fun run with sign-up tents and people standing around in shorts and t-shirts and masks. Its a very compliant crowd. I was down there a few days earlier -- and earlier in the day, and it was totally dead.

Yes, the bad ones are tagging the federal court house, which is a shame and should be stopped along with any property damage, but the Faux news coverage is basically a lie -- not surprisingly. The FPS goons are fanning flames that would have died down by now.

The weather has been beyond spectacular. I got slaughtered again last weekend riding with my buddy. I think he just wants to ride me off his wheel. Age has finally smote me. We were riding around suburban wine country, up and down, no climb more than a few miles long -- but I was ready to shoot the next roller I saw. https://traveloregon.com/wp-content/..._DavidHill.jpg It reminded me of racing the classics back in Belgium . . ."
Old July 27th 20, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On 7/27/2020 11:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

I said the second shift is causing property damage, which they are. Tom is hysterical about bolstering the Trump/Fox narrative -- city in flames, commies taking over, people stripped of their guns, dogs and cats, living together. http://dwpwebcams.com/mcc/stream.htm Real-time web-cam. No flames. BTW, that's the new county courthouse, almost finished. The federal court house is a couple blocks west. Apart from the late night violent political theater -- fans flamed by the administration and the media -- its a ghost town with COVID.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old July 27th 20, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 7/27/2020 11:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

Why should be believe our lying eyes of the videos of it actually occurring..
Old July 27th 20, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 7/27/2020 11:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

Why don't you move up to Chaz or that "summer block party" as Seattle's mayor called it? The bill has come due Jay, Hope you make out well in your coming court case and perhaps you can afford to move as far away as Idaho but perhaps you should speak of Trump and FOX in derogatory terms too loudly. Republicans have always been forgiving but it is reaching the end.

Let's remember that last time the Media reported in this manner on Republicans - they reported to the southern states that Lincoln had promised to end slavery when what he said was that in order to retain the Union he wouldn't free a single slave. That media action only caused the loss of a million American lives. You shouldn't listen to CNN or MSDNC - it isn't good for your mind.

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1?.src=fp
Old July 27th 20, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 7/27/2020 1:33 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

I said the second shift is causing property damage, which they are. Tom is hysterical about bolstering the Trump/Fox narrative -- city in flames, commies taking over, people stripped of their guns, dogs and cats, living together. http://dwpwebcams.com/mcc/stream.htm Real-time web-cam. No flames. BTW, that's the new county courthouse, almost finished. The federal court house is a couple blocks west. Apart from the late night violent political theater -- fans flamed by the administration and the media -- its a ghost town with COVID.

-- Jay Beattie.

In reality, the federal officers are the ones escalating the violence in
Portland.

Unidentified masked secret federal agents snatching people off the
street and putting them into unmarked vans. Wow! Whoever thought that
the Republicans, under Trump, would end up like this? Only a matter of
time before this kind of thing results in a tragedy. Philadelphia has
threatened to arrest Federal Agents.

All in a Trump effort to get re-elected. Sickening.