Today I... (brag thread)

Old November 11th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Jerrick wrote:
That reminds me when David Weichenberger were unicycling up at Beacon
hill and it got pitch black. Good thing we avoided the 15 foot drop.

I can do a trick the David can do.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Excuse me, is your fridge running? Because if it is it's probably
running like you, very homosexually.
-Peter Griffin
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 10:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Jerrick wrote:
That reminds me when David Weichenberger were unicycling up at Beacon
hill and it got pitch black. Good thing we avoided the 15 foot drop.

Wow, good thing youi didn't but was it in the middle of the trail?

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

i just got back from the hospital. my wrist is broken so i probably
wont be riding for a while maybe a month and even then it will be
light riding. Any good tips for strengthening a wrist after its just
recovered from a break?

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

PKHodgie wrote:
i just got back from the hospital. my wrist is broken so i probably
wont be riding for a while maybe a month and even then it will be
light riding. Any good tips for strengthening a wrist after its just
recovered from a break?

Dam, what a shame. I used this 'site'
(http://bodybuilding.com/fun/md55.htm) after hurting my wrists(not
breaking) in falls. Not sure if it'll be any use to you though.

Old November 11th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

thejdw wrote:
Dam, what a shame. I used this 'site'
(http://bodybuilding.com/fun/md55.htm) after hurting my wrists(not
breaking) in falls. Not sure if it'll be any use to you though.

ok thanks ill look into using them techniques when my wrist heals.

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni-Ouly

I can uni spin! i landed about 25 in the past 20 min! i can also land
2 in a row! i land ed one about two weeks ago but havent been able to
land one since.

--
Uni-Ouly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsYZ_0HM8o

i like smilys
but am unfortinatly limited to 10
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

180 or 360 unispin?

Okay, well it was yesterday, but I went on a sick 10 mile single track
ride down Mt. Ashland, in oregon with 6 guys on dualies. It was an
amazing ride, and I blew the socks off of the mountain bikers (by which
I mean they were really impressed). The only problem was that I haven't
really ridden in two months due to a broken seatpost and the scarcity
of the 22.2 mm size. So now I'm lurching around like an old man due to
all my sore muscles, particularly quads. Oh, and did I mention I didn't
bother taking any nourishment of any kind on the ride? I can't remember
the last time I was so exhausted. But anyways, that's my brag.

MUni rules.

-madmatt

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 12th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Naomi

Just went down 39 stairs with a friend's 29 Numbus.

I have to say that it is far, far easier to walk, wheeling a 29 down
stairs than to push a 20 down the same stairs . ;-)

Nao

--
Naomi

The dress in which I unicycled was not THAT short, but in retrospect, I
think that maybe the blue one would have been more appropriate to the
terrain. Nao April 2007.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 12th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

madmattunipro wrote:
180 or 360 unispin?

180 unispin...Ohh and good job Luke!

--
isaac steiner
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 12th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Today I learned how to do a seatwrap! Got it on film!

--
isaac steiner
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM