Bike love gone too far

Old May 11th 08, 11:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default Bike love gone too far

Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles

A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.
Mo http://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

Old May 11th 08, 12:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga wrote:
Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles

A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.
Mohttp://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

From the same paper:
Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
understand that, except ...)

A 36-year-old man has been indicted for satisfying himself on the
seats of women’s bicycles ... The 36-year-old man has confessed to the
crimes, explaining that he felt an overwhelming calm wash over him
when he approached women’s bicycles and smelled the handlebars.
Mo http://www.thelocal.se/10178/20080229/

I just thought you might like to know this

Donga
Old May 11th 08, 12:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

Donga wrote:
On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga wrote:

Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles

A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.
Mohttp://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

From the same paper:
Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
understand that, except ...)

A 36-year-old man has been indicted for satisfying himself on the
seats of women’s bicycles ... The 36-year-old man has confessed to the
crimes, explaining that he felt an overwhelming calm wash over him
when he approached women’s bicycles and smelled the handlebars.
Mo http://www.thelocal.se/10178/20080229/

I just thought you might like to know this

Donga

Sounds like a WA pollie!

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old May 11th 08, 03:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_670_]

Yeah, and when reading further into the article:

" .. According to the newspaper, the court stated during the hearings
that one of the victims had lived in fear for months on account of the
unknown stalker repeatedly masturbating on her bicycle within sight of
her home .. "

***

Funny? Er, no.

--
cfsmtb

Old May 11th 08, 04:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Donga" wrote in message
On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga wrote:
Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles

A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.
Mohttp://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

From the same paper:
Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
understand that, except ...)

See, they got my age wrong; I'm 43!

Old May 18th 08, 04:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On May 11, 8:24*am, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.

understand that,

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.b...e02e41af 45e4

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ne%22+sex+park

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...fbf59005a2e6ad

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...sex+%22boys%22

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...bathroom++boys

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ing=d &hl=en&

Do you love your bike? icogs UK 5 November 15th 07 09:35 PM
Bike love gone wrong cfsmtb[_488_] Australia 14 November 2nd 07 06:43 AM
I love my bike Claes Australia 8 July 26th 06 02:21 AM
Love Your Bike John Hearns UK 9 July 17th 06 06:35 PM
Do you love your bike? cfsmtb Australia 10 March 16th 06 03:12 AM