How many wristbands?

Old April 26th 05, 05:00 PM
Roger Zoul

Maggie wrote:
:: Roger Zoul wrote:
::
:::
::: And you are seriously expect to find answers here? Perhaps it is
::: your head that has been crushed by a rock.
:::
::
:: No, it was dented a few times by rocks by older brother used to throw
:: at me, and once by a baseball. Twice by a baseball bat while he was
:: batting and I was playing catcher.......but it was never crushed. Not
:: that I know of anyway.

::
:: All Good Things,
:: Maggie
::
:: PS. And once my brother cut a tree down, told me to run, but I
:: didn't run fast enough......right on my head that tree fell. That
:: was almost a crush. But not quite. ;-)

Dadgum, girl! This all explains it fully!

Old April 26th 05, 05:42 PM
Maggie

max wrote:
I just wish i could invent the next rubberband bracelet.

.max

Somehow I have the feeling that the people who invented the rubber
wristbands are wearing Rolex watches. (with diamonds)

All good things,
Maggie

Old April 26th 05, 06:03 PM
Rich

bbaka wrote:

I would support the troops by bringing them home and firing the idiot
that sent them there.

I agree 100%.

Rich
Old April 26th 05, 06:17 PM
bryanska

Mags - totally agree. What you said.

Old April 26th 05, 10:18 PM
Veloise

bryanska wrote:
..."support the troops" ribbon magnets...

But these magnets aren't supporting anyone but the guy in China

making
them. Seriously - not a dime is going anywhere else. ...

It further upsets me to see them on expensive vehicles, because these
people have disposable income they could be spending on something
useful like care packages, or Red Cross donations, or clothing

drives,
or shipping one of their old iMacs to Iraq, or something.

My brother took one and trimmed it to fit around the fuel inlet.
"Support Our (gasoline use)."

I took a yellow one and trimmed it to make a "6." I guess I should
have made it a "7."

(Maggie, it's a TdF thing.)

--Karen M.

Old April 27th 05, 03:51 AM
Cheto

"bbaka" wrote in message

I would support the troops by bringing them home and firing the idiot
that sent them there.

Saddam Hussein's already been fired.

Cheto

Old April 27th 05, 05:29 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

On 26 Apr 2005 03:00:11 -0700, "Maggie"
wrote:

OK, so now, Along with my yellow one for Cancer, and my pink one for
Breast cancer, I will have a red one for MS with the word HOPE on it.

I have hubs with HOPE etched on them - does that count?

Guy

My hubs are more accurate. They say KULT.

The only bracelet you ever need:

http://www.livewrong.net

Lance, er, doesn't like it:

http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.php?id=226
(scroll down to the 4/6 entry)

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.
Old April 27th 05, 04:32 PM
catzz66

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

My hubs are more accurate. They say KULT.

The only bracelet you ever need:

http://www.livewrong.net

Lance, er, doesn't like it:

http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.php?id=226
(scroll down to the 4/6 entry)

Some things that people think are funny are just lost on me. I am
personally not a fan of Lance either, but I would not wear anything like
the livewrong stuff. To me it looks like somebody just trying to make a
buck off of cancer, whether you think it's funny or not.
Old April 27th 05, 09:28 PM
bbaka

Cheto wrote:
"bbaka" wrote in message

I would support the troops by bringing them home and firing the idiot
that sent them there.

Saddam Hussein's already been fired.

Cheto

I meant the stupid, inbred, Texan in the White House. No person that
lacking in brains should ever be able to become President.
Here I go with that word again, but there should be a minimum IQ to be
eligible to even run, and he would have been culled.
Bill Baka
Old April 27th 05, 09:56 PM
Cheto

"bbaka" wrote in message

I meant the stupid, inbred, Texan in the White House. No person that
lacking in brains should ever be able to become President.
Here I go with that word again, but there should be a minimum IQ to be
eligible to even run, and he would have been culled.
Bill Baka

Just be thankful there's no minimum IQ requirement for posting here.

Cheto