Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads

Old November 29th 04, 10:52 PM
Tamyka Bell

Default Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads

I wear a helmet because I have a weird shaped head that shouldn't be
exposed in public. I'm serious. I can balance a glass of beer or spirits
up there for ages, while on the dance floor shaking it. I first learnt
about this in a messy Sydney pub, with nowhere to put my bag or drink
while I got my wallet out, I just popped my drink on my head and
promptly forgot about it.

Hey hippy, I am thinking of wearing a helmet in my trapeze routine also.
I think it'd look cool... well, maybe not. I tore my feet to pieces at
the gig the other night, my friend's trapeze is much more painful than
the one I train on...

(I didn't sleep well last night, does it show?)
Old November 29th 04, 11:40 PM
hippy

"Tamyka Bell" wrote
I wear a helmet because I have a weird shaped head that shouldn't be

"I am not an animal!"

exposed in public. I'm serious. I can balance a glass of beer or spirits
up there for ages, while on the dance floor shaking it. I first learnt
about this in a messy Sydney pub, with nowhere to put my bag or drink
while I got my wallet out, I just popped my drink on my head and
promptly forgot about it.

Now that.. that is a frickin' cool trick!!
You would be worshipped here with that kind of skill..
I would attempt it, but the death penalty for spilling
alcohol makes it a little too risky. Although, the drunken
overlords might grant an exception if I manage
to ruin my best clothes and/or experience major blood
loss due to a glass mishap...

Hey hippy, I am thinking of wearing a helmet in my trapeze routine also.
I think it'd look cool... well, maybe not. I tore my feet to pieces at
the gig the other night, my friend's trapeze is much more painful than
the one I train on...

The helmet wont help your feet though.. well maybe it will,
it depends on which "helmet debate" thread you read. ;-)
You should get a helmet-cam setup and do your routine. I
reckon that would be cool.

(I didn't sleep well last night, does it show?)

Neither did I. 4hrs is better than nothing I guess. Buzzing
from track training and then got stuck into some of the
leftover lollies from Kona 24. Hey BikeSoiler, I didn't
finish all those fruitbars after all... I did 'need' a KS Snickers
and 750ml Ice Break to get me home without falling asleep
though ;-)

super sweet hippy

Old November 30th 04, 10:16 AM
Peter Cremasco

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:52:02 +1000, Tamyka Bell
wrote:

I wear a helmet because I have a weird shaped head that shouldn't be
exposed in public. I'm serious. I can balance a glass of beer or spirits
up there for ages, while on the dance floor shaking it. I first learnt

Alright!!!! Are you also approximately 3'6" tall, have false teeth and
your father owns a brewery or pub??????

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]
Old November 30th 04, 12:25 PM
ritcho

wrote:

I wear a helmet because I have a weird shaped head that shouldn't be
exposed in public. I'm serious. I can balance a glass of beer o

spirits
up there for ages, while on the dance floor shaking it. I firs

learnt

Alright!!!! Are you also approximately 3'6" tall, have false teeth and
your father owns a brewery or pub??????

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

Bouncer

Alright you, you've had enough, come on then...

\bouncer

Ritc

--
ritcho