DO the muni stickers?

Old December 14th 05, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default DO the muni stickers?

Ok, is there a patent on the Do the muni symbol...my bro works at a sign
shop and can make me some stickers for it....but I need to know is
there any copyright problems with it, since he doesnt want to get his
owrk in trouble?

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old December 14th 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Find out who developed the image and ask them if you can print stickers.
You are dealing with copyright law not patent law. Yes there is a
copyright on the iamge because the person who developed the image has a
copyright the moment the image is created and fixed in a tangible form.

--
siafirede
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

Old December 14th 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

caw89 wrote:
Ok then who created the image?

I believe that was Gilby, the owner of this great site.

--
bugman

It's tough for an atheist when he feels grateful and has noone to thank.