video camera

Old December 16th 05, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default video camera

Panasonic, Canon or Sony (in that order)

--
pete66
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old December 16th 05, 08:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I use a canon optura 40, which is quite nice. Not pro or anything, but
it works, and I like it.

--
Fuego

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

"Words and Guitar!"
- Sleater-Kinney.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old December 17th 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think I'm getting a video camera for Christmas , too.I didn't $250
cameras are that bad.

--
squeegy

▲▲▲
I spent no time thinking about this post
squeegy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8521

Old December 17th 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well I just chked bestbuy.com.. these are the 2 cheapest there :

http://tinyurl.com/9s9jc

http://tinyurl.com/cvrfx

the cannon is refurbsihed tho.. I think I might get the samsung for my
self tho.

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

video camera musketman Unicycling 3 December 16th 05 02:35 AM
Mini DV video camera? Sofa Unicycling 15 November 29th 05 04:34 PM
Digital video camera unicyclepa Unicycling 3 March 6th 05 05:49 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM