Waiting On Tommy Kunich's Proof

Old July 3rd 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Waiting On Tommy Kunich's Proof

Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
k.net...

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
k.net...
Those astute enough to think back would remember that not only was
Eddy Merckx framed for doping, but many races including the Tour de
France paid him to NOT show.

Eddy Merckx himself has said on SEVERAL occasions that he was paid not to
attend the '73 Tour.

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Old July 3rd 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Give it a rest.

--
Snippy

Old July 3rd 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message
"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Give it a rest.

--
Snippy

Rev., t'was not I who made the assertion and then became typically nasty
when asked to prove the assertion. Besides, I'm having fun with my stalker.

Old July 3rd 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty a écrit :
"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Rev., t'was not I who made the assertion and then became typically nasty
when asked to prove the assertion. Besides, I'm having fun with my stalker.

Hypocrite.

There is no proof of your personal target's doping, he's out of racing,
but you keep up your rant, nonetheless. Here, a reliable story that has
never been denied, and you want documentation. Maybe a video. Bank
statements. Confession.

You better find a new song, Brian. Your voice is cracked mortally.
Persistence has only so much moral clout, then it becomes a harangue.
You're there.

--

Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
Old July 3rd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Sandy" wrote in message
B. Lafferty a écrit :
"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Rev., t'was not I who made the assertion and then became typically nasty
when asked to prove the assertion. Besides, I'm having fun with my
stalker.

Hypocrite.

There is no proof of your personal target's doping, he's out of racing,
but you keep up your rant, nonetheless. Here, a reliable story that has
never been denied, and you want documentation. Maybe a video. Bank
statements. Confession.

Excuse me......my stalker has said that Merckx stated that he was paid money
to not ride the 1973 Tour. Tommy has presented nothing to support that
assertion unlike the situation with a certain retired pro rider. The "no
proof" commen of your his at best hyberbole. I'll assume the best of you,
which is to say, that you're upset a French rider didn't win today.

You better find a new song, Brian. Your voice is cracked mortally.

Oh dear me! Does that mean my computer is going to freeze up?

Persistence has only so much moral clout, then it becomes a harangue.
You're there.

I'm every bit as persistant and a certain ex-pro who keeps surfacing to
proclaim that he never tested positive, the Betsey hates him and her husband
is simply suporting her, that Pound is releasing arbitration documents to Le
Monde, etc., etc.
:-)

--

Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Old July 3rd 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty a écrit :
"Sandy" wrote in message

B. Lafferty a écrit :

"Snippy Bobkins" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote ...

Still waiting for the quotes and sources, Tom. Tom............

Rev., t'was not I who made the assertion and then became typically nasty
when asked to prove the assertion. Besides, I'm having fun with my
stalker.

Hypocrite.

There is no proof of your personal target's doping, he's out of racing,
but you keep up your rant, nonetheless. Here, a reliable story that has
never been denied, and you want documentation. Maybe a video. Bank
statements. Confession.

Excuse me......my stalker

Paranoia or self-aggrandizement ? You don't rate a stalker.

has said that Merckx stated that he was paid money
to not ride the 1973 Tour. Tommy has presented nothing to support that
assertion unlike the situation with a certain retired pro rider. The "no
proof" commen of your his at best hyberbole. I'll assume the best of you,
which is to say, that you're upset a French rider didn't win today.

Someone wrote that George won Sunday - not quite, but he wore a yellow
shirt.
Today, Monday, Hushovd seems to have done the same. In either case, it
doesn't offend me.

You better find a new song, Brian. Your voice is cracked mortally.

Oh dear me! Does that mean my computer is going to freeze up?

It means that fewer and fewer people will read your comments, that you
are getting more distanced from reality and the ability to communicate
effectively, and that your voice will be lost.
Persistence has only so much moral clout, then it becomes a harangue.
You're there.

I'm every bit as persistant and a certain ex-pro who keeps surfacing to
proclaim that he never tested positive,

Funny - he appeared yesterday on that Weekend Edition of non-News -
forgot the name. If people didn't ask, he wouldn't have to reply. He has
replied, and you're not happy. Maligning an old coot in RBR is not a
realistic way to get your answer. Ask him. Ask persistently, as you
pride that quality in yourself. Do so until you get a personal, direct
answer. Then publish. Just give up the pretense of being sincere, as you
have obliterated that with the chase for fame as a net nemesis.

the Betsey hates him and her husband
is simply suporting her, that Pound is releasing arbitration documents to Le
Monde, etc., etc.
:-)

We are both lawyers. We know unsettled cases are usually contested
hotly. Guys in prison mostly deny their crimes. People who owe civil
judgments bitch about the lies the other side told. This is all old
stuff, especially for us, and over the years, for RBR. So find something
new. Maybe get in some riding, racing even. Watch them. You are not
class monitor by appointment or by arrogation. You are now reaching _up_
to the level of "pest".

--

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
Old July 3rd 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Sandy" wrote in message
B. Lafferty a écrit :
"Sandy" wrote in message

B. Lafferty a écrit :

[...]

Please take note that this thread had nothing to do with a certain ex pro
rider until you made your comment regarding him.

Old July 3rd 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
-
?Someone who knows too much finds it hard not to lie.?
Wittgenstein, L.

Please take note that this thread had nothing to do with a certain ex pro
rider until you made your comment regarding him.

Dumbass -

Kunich made his Merckx comment in the L'Equipe thread.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 3rd 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Dumbass -

You're doing a very good job of avoiding comprehension what Sandy has
told you.

Many of the rest of us have told you, less eloquently, the same thing.
Does the ship move away from the shore or the shore away from the ship?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Dumbass -

Why are you all taking issue with Brian calling TK on one of his
ridiculous assertions?

-RJ, was paid to skip the 73 Tour but I lost the receipt.

Old July 4th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article . com,
"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote:

Dumbass -

You're doing a very good job of avoiding comprehension what Sandy has
told you.

Many of the rest of us have told you, less eloquently, the same thing.
Does the ship move away from the shore or the shore away from the ship?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Dumbass -

Why are you all taking issue with Brian calling TK on one of his
ridiculous assertions?

-RJ, was paid to skip the 73 Tour but I lost the receipt.

No tickee, no laundry!

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Offer to JimmyMac! Johnny Sunset Recumbent Biking 11 December 22nd 05 11:29 PM
Move over Rich ... There's a new guy in town at HRS (Attn: Indiana Mike) !!! [email protected] Recumbent Biking 79 December 22nd 05 04:06 AM
26er to 28er--is it worth it while waiting for Coker Heaven? dogbowl Unicycling 7 May 19th 05 03:27 AM
Tommy Godwin Dave Barter UK 3 January 28th 05 02:54 PM
New Book From Tom Volinchak, Tommy Volinchak, Tommy's Tunes, Tommy Tune, Tommy Tuneman Varsik Jabloerski General 0 January 21st 04 07:23 PM