Happy new year!

Old January 1st 12, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

Default Happy new year!

Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! You know who are are.

Old January 1st 12, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Jan 1, 3:52*pm, "Mr. Benn" wrote:
Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. *I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! *You know who are are.

It's not me.
Old January 1st 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/01/2012 15:52, Mr. Benn wrote:
Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! You know who are are.

That would only leave you surely?

University
Old January 1st 12, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

On 01/01/2012 15:52, Mr. Benn wrote:
Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! You know who are are.

That would only leave you surely?
=====================================

There are a few normal cyclists here Dave. Not all of us are arrogant
alcoholics.

Old January 1st 12, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:52:02 -0000, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! You know who are are.

Many thanks Mr Benn - reciprocated wishes.

Old January 1st 12, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:52:02 +0000, Mr. Benn wrote:

Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! You know who are are.

And a happy New Year and lots of pleasant bicycling for everybody!

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 2nd 12, 01:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jan 1, 11:02*pm, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:52:02 +0000, Mr. Benn wrote:
Happy new year to all the normal cyclists on here. *I hope it will be a
prosperous and safe one for you all.

The militant cyclists however can **** off! *You know who are are.

And a happy New Year and lots of pleasant bicycling for everybody!

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Cheers, Peter and the same to you.
We are out walking at Acklam North later on today at 0700 - can't
wait :-0

--
Simon Mason

Happy New Year! Zenon Racing 3 December 31st 10 03:49 PM
Happy New YEar :D n1kk1 Techniques 0 December 28th 09 11:23 PM
Happy New Year Davey Crockett Racing 11 January 9th 06 05:45 AM
Happy New Year Jim Recumbent Biking 5 January 2nd 06 06:35 PM
Happy f'n New Year! G.T. Mountain Biking 7 January 4th 05 05:10 AM