Henry Hudson Bicycle path

Old June 26th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Cotton

Default Henry Hudson Bicycle path

I included the Henry Hudson trail on my list of
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...cle_trails.htm I have
bicycle from Freehold NJ to Sandy Hook on the trail. Two sections isn't
completed yet Near Freehold you have to use Rt 79 for a short distance and
in Aberdeen Township you have to use local streets to cross the lake.
On a recent ride to Spring Lake NJ, I notice a bike path paralleling Cr. 524
spur in Wall township. The Wall Township web pages says that this trail will
link with the HH trail in Freehold. Details are on he
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...nty%20bikepath
--
www.billcotton.com

Old June 26th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Cotton

"Bill Cotton" wrote in message
I included the Henry Hudson trail on my list of
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...cle_trails.htm I have
bicycle from Freehold NJ to Sandy Hook on the trail. Two sections isn't
completed yet Near Freehold you have to use Rt 79 for a short distance and
in Aberdeen Township you have to use local streets to cross the lake.
On a recent ride to Spring Lake NJ, I notice a bike path paralleling Cr.
524 spur in Wall township. The Wall Township web pages says that this
trail will link with the HH trail in Freehold. Details are on he
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...nty%20bikepath

Link above may not go to Mounmouth County book mark.
www.billcotton.com

http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...nty%20bikepath