Hey, where's Allen Lim?

Old May 21st 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

Default Hey, where's Allen Lim?

Hey doctor ****ing Allen, how are those Floyd wattage plausability
calculations going now? According to my limited brain capacity either
you knew and you were complicit which makes you as big of an asshole
as Floyd or you didn't and you're totally incompetent. Which is it?

Your Twitter account got very very quiet today.

Please Inform,
-DA74
Old May 21st 10, 11:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 5/20/2010 11:31 PM, DA74 wrote:
Hey doctor ****ing Allen, how are those Floyd wattage plausability
calculations going now? According to my limited brain capacity either
you knew and you were complicit which makes you as big of an asshole
as Floyd or you didn't and you're totally incompetent. Which is it?

Your Twitter account got very very quiet today.

Please Inform,
-DA74

That French gym teacher's analysis is looking better all the time. :-)

It will be interesting to see what the Feds do next. The US Attorney
who brings Armstrong down will have a major career builder for hi/her
resume. Note to Lance and Johann, testimony before a Grand Jury is under
oath and it's not good form to lie.

Landis says he's got much more to reveal. Photos of the blood in the
fridge?
Old May 21st 10, 11:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 5/21/2010 6:32 AM, B. Lafferty wrote:
On 5/20/2010 11:31 PM, DA74 wrote:
Hey doctor ****ing Allen, how are those Floyd wattage plausability
calculations going now? According to my limited brain capacity either
you knew and you were complicit which makes you as big of an asshole
as Floyd or you didn't and you're totally incompetent. Which is it?

Your Twitter account got very very quiet today.

Please Inform,
-DA74

That French gym teacher's analysis is looking better all the time. :-)

It will be interesting to see what the Feds do next. The US Attorney who
brings Armstrong down will have a major career builder for hi/her
resume. Note to Lance and Johann, testimony before a Grand Jury is under
oath and it's not good form to lie.

Landis says he's got much more to reveal. Photos of the blood in the
fridge?

".....Landis, who spent nearly two years and reportedly more than $2
million fighting the charges against him, has agreed to cooperate with
authorities in the United States and provide them with the same
information he has provided anti-doping and cycling officials, according
to two people briefed on the matter. The United States authorities are
interested in whatever information Landis has about distributors of
banned substances and new methods of doping being used by athletes.

Over the past month, Landis also has been cooperating with officials
from the United States Anti-Doping Agency, providing them with details
about the other cyclists and Armstrong, the people briefed on the matter
said.

Jeff Novitzky, a federal agent who spearheaded the investigation into
the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative steroids case, is involved in the
investigation. It is not clear whether Landis has contacted him via
e-mail or telephone......"
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/21/sp...gewanted=2&hpw
Old May 21st 10, 12:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 21 May 2010 06:37:41 -0400, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

[...]

And yet you don't include this quote:

"Landis also did not return phone calls, but told ESPN.com that he had
no documentation to prove most of his claims against his former
teammates. “I want to clear my conscience,” said Landis, who races
with the lower level OUCH-Bahati Foundation Pro Cycling team. “I don’t
want to be part of the problem anymore.”

What was that again?

"Landis also did not return phone calls, but told ESPN.com that he had
no documentation to prove most of his claims against his former
teammates."

Floyd couldn't buy drugs now from a pusher on the street in Baltimore
unless he went incognito. His only conduits are mail order from Canada
and Mexico, so I'm guessing he has a pretty limited amount of
information to tell an attorney in the U.S. about any 'new methods of
doping'.

I'll cover your bet on whether LA gets indicted on this (no), and
double down on a conviction (no). Not rich, so I'll cover on $ 250 and
$ 500, Lafferty. Anything more than mouth on this, BL?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 21st 10, 12:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

And in another article, he said that he had many more details to
provide. Details can lead investigators to documentary evidence, and
other witnesses--perhaps the driver of the motorcycle with the blue
cooler, etc.

As much as Lance would like to spin this as my word (good) against
Landis' word (bad), it's unlikely to be that simple. To engage in the
kind of scheme that Landis is alleging, there are too many people
involved to keep the truth hidden forever. Once people are less
dependent on Lance for their living and careers, and subject to federal
investigators questioning and Grand Jury subpoenas, things tend to
unravel.

When you look at the ever lengthing list of people who have implicated
Armstrong in drug use (Andreau and wife, Irish former soigneur, Dutch
masseur, the woman Oakley sales director, Landis plus the number of
former teammates busted over the years), I think one can reasonably
conclude that Armstrong has simply been the best at keeping the lid the
Postal-Discovery story.

As Lou Reed said, "Stick a fork in em and turn em over. They're done."
Old May 21st 10, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On May 21, 5:32*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
On 5/20/2010 11:31 PM, DA74 wrote:

Hey doctor ****ing Allen, how are those Floyd wattage plausability
calculations going now? *According to my limited brain capacity either
you knew and you were complicit which makes you as big of an asshole
as Floyd or you didn't and you're totally incompetent. Which is it?

Your Twitter account got very very quiet today.

Please Inform,
-DA74

That French gym teacher's analysis is looking better all the time. :-)

It will be interesting to see what the Feds do next. *The US Attorney
who brings Armstrong down will have a major career builder for hi/her
resume. Note to Lance and Johann, testimony before a Grand Jury is under
oath and it's not good form to lie.

Landis says he's got much more to reveal. *Photos of the blood in the
fridge?

Glad to see you're still paying attention, Brian. Missed ya!

When the smoke clears, a return to the halcyon days of yore when sport
was honest and clean?
--D-y
--D-y
Old May 21st 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 21 May 2010 07:46:58 -0400, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

To engage in the
kind of scheme that Landis is alleging, there are too many people
involved to keep the truth hidden forever. Once people are less
dependent on Lance for their living and careers, and subject to federal
investigators questioning and Grand Jury subpoenas, things tend to
unravel.

Which isn't the thrust of the Federal probe discussed. Unlike you, the
feds aren't fixated on LA. Unless the details exist and are primarily
about LA and about activities in the U.S. or have a U.S. nexus and are
new enough that they haven't been covered previously in investigations
in other jurisdictions and they justify the use and expenditure of
funds, you will be disappointed once again.

I have no issue that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that
LA used drugs to one extent or another. There is more than
circumstantial evidence that his peers were also using drugs, so it
isn't really an issue for me. The problem is that you seize on every
possible shred of new innuendo and try to announce a federal case
against LA in the near future. Very unlikely. The bet isn't that there
isn't enough 'evidence' for you to go for an appreciable portion of
the remainder of your life with this fixation on LA's drug use -
pitiful as that may be - but that there will be a U.S. Federal
indictment of Lance Armstrong and that he will be convicted of a
criminal charge, however major or minor, from the evidence, details or
connected evidence and details arising, however tenuous, from the
Floyd boy details.

And there were a lot of people involved in the shelling of the USS
Liberty 43 years ago, more than all the people that have passed
through LA's teams in his lifetime, and that still lies under a heavy
cover of bull****. 'Once people''too many people' - what people? They
can't just go out and do a fishing expedition on an old case on
'details' - most of those that will be called have done time under
oath. Floyd will probably remain the only one going on record
voluntarily as having lied under oath.

You know, if I spent as much time as you creating a dream world, it
would NOT have LA as the center...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 21st 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

wrote:

[...]

Lafferty's right. Landis has evidence for everything. Landis even has a
signed confession by the shooter on the grassy knoll.

I got your back on this one, Brian.
Old May 21st 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On May 21, 7:46*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

When you look at the ever lengthing list of people who have implicated
Armstrong in drug use (Andreau and wife, Irish former soigneur, Dutch
masseur, the woman Oakley sales director, Landis plus the number of
former teammates busted over the years), I think one can reasonably
conclude that Armstrong has simply been the best at keeping the lid the
Postal-Discovery story.

dumbass,

this may be true and in cycling the truth often comes out many years
later, but there will not be any sporting or criminal sanctions.

also, you still obsesses over armstrong. an implication on armstrong
is nothing new.

landis also implicated leipheimer, zabriskie, bruyneel, rihs and
hincapie - riders/directors who have been relatively free of
controversy. that to me is the bigger development.
Old May 21st 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

wrote:

To engage in the
kind of scheme that Landis is alleging, there are too many people
involved to keep the truth hidden forever. Once people are less
dependent on Lance for their living and careers, and subject to federal
investigators questioning and Grand Jury subpoenas, things tend to
unravel.

Which isn't the thrust of the Federal probe discussed. Unlike you, the
feds aren't fixated on LA. Unless the details exist and are primarily
about LA and about activities in the U.S. or have a U.S. nexus and are
new enough that they haven't been covered previously in investigations
in other jurisdictions and they justify the use and expenditure of
funds, you will be disappointed once again.

You have absolutely no idea what the Federal authorities are
investigating. When they tell you what the thrust is of their
investigations, post that information here.

I have no issue that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that
LA used drugs to one extent or another. There is more than
circumstantial evidence that his peers were also using drugs, so it
isn't really an issue for me. The problem is that you seize on every
possible shred of new innuendo and try to announce a federal case
against LA in the near future. Very unlikely. The bet isn't that there
isn't enough 'evidence' for you to go for an appreciable portion of
the remainder of your life with this fixation on LA's drug use -
pitiful as that may be - but that there will be a U.S. Federal
indictment of Lance Armstrong and that he will be convicted of a
criminal charge, however major or minor, from the evidence, details or
connected evidence and details arising, however tenuous, from the
Floyd boy details.

I haven't said anything about indictments being handed down against
Armstrong. I really don't care if he's indicted or not. I do think it
would be good if Armstrong and his buddies like Johann and George are
called before a Grand Jury to answer questions. That he will be
interviewed by Federal agents is fairly likely. As some rather big
sports stars have learned, it's not nice to lie to Federal
investigators. It tends to upset them and lead to bigger problems.

And there were a lot of people involved in the shelling of the USS
Liberty 43 years ago, more than all the people that have passed
through LA's teams in his lifetime, and that still lies under a heavy
cover of bull****. 'Once people''too many people' - what people? They
can't just go out and do a fishing expedition on an old case on
'details' - most of those that will be called have done time under
oath. Floyd will probably remain the only one going on record
voluntarily as having lied under oath.

You know, if I spent as much time as you creating a dream world, it
would NOT have LA as the center...

Best get yourself a mop and bucket to clean up the bile that you've
spilled before it eats away at the linoleum in your home.

As for how I spend my time, I can assure you that Armstrong not in my
thoughts at all absent a headline in the non-cycling press. But, when he
does hit the headlines, it's fun to drop in here to see you guys go nuts
with stupid, vitriolic attacks.

After all the inane denials and defenses presented here over the years
trying to distort and destroy anyone who dared to question whether what
Armstrong did was possible without preparation, it's hysterically funny
to see you guys left with nothing more that personal vitriol directed at me.

In the end, Lim, Coggan and all the other Armstrong apologists have been
providing little more than comic relief.

Carry on. :-)

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Where to buy a 3.5mm allen key? Dave Thompson Techniques 9 May 11th 10 09:29 PM
deformed allen keys Maurice W UK 15 April 23rd 07 08:55 PM
Allen Lim 'splains [email protected] Racing 1 September 8th 06 04:03 AM
Allen Lim quiet Floyd Cheated Racing 0 August 11th 06 06:37 AM
Rumor that Allen Lim has walked.... Froid Landis Racing 0 August 8th 06 12:24 AM