Wedge Seat Bag For Aero Carbon Post?

Old July 9th 04, 02:44 AM
Joel Crawley

Default Wedge Seat Bag For Aero Carbon Post?

I have a Giant with (I assume a Giant house brand) Aero Carbon seatpost.
I'm interested in a wedge type seat bag. Nothing big just enough to hold
a flip cell phone and a couple of bucks.

Will any of the wedge bags work with a aero post? I'm leaning towards
the Pedro Blowout Bag (35ci) since it looks like it would match the
yellow of my Giant. Not to mention I just like the look. Would this bag
work? Or do you guys have any other opinions/options I might check out?

Thanks,

Joel
Old July 9th 04, 02:57 AM
black

i use a blackburn wedge on a giant aero seatpost and it works just fine. the
thing to look out for is that the velcro strap that wraps around the post is
long enough - mine just about makes it.

Old July 9th 04, 02:04 PM
Rick Onanian

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:44:14 GMT, Joel Crawley
wrote:
I have a Giant with (I assume a Giant house brand) Aero Carbon seatpost.
I'm interested in a wedge type seat bag. Nothing big just enough to hold
a flip cell phone and a couple of bucks.

Will any of the wedge bags work with a aero post?

I've used various wedge bags on my Giant aero post. None have given
me any problem. I've since evolved into having a rear rack...
--
Rick Onanian
Old July 9th 04, 03:31 PM
Joel Crawley

Alright thanks for the info. guys. I ended up getting the Pearl Izumi
Tailgate bag. Ordered it so I haven't got it to put on yet but atleast I
know it'll probably work fine. Thanks again.

Joel