What's up Tiger Lily?

Old July 2nd 03, 12:42 AM
David L

Default What's up Tiger Lily?

"Technician" wrote in message
. ..
ctg spoke thusly...
Borrowed a digital camera for the week, I must buy one of these

things...

Catching the evening light:
http://www.chrisgroff.com/lily.jpg

http://www.chrisgroff.com/lilies.jpg

I don't remember what these are called
http://www.chrisgroff.com/purple.jpg

Chris

i think the last one is a thistle, but has been a while since i have
seen one bloom so i cant remember. i recall a purple flower with thorned
base leaves and the plant leaves themselves are thorned (but not in
picture).
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

why dont you take this to : alt.not-bicycle.related ?

Dave