why Ride-A-Lot never progresses skill

Old June 21st 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default why Ride-A-Lot never progresses skill

Ride-A-Lot has many reasons for his sissydom, and why his skill never
increases or progresses.

He doesn't ever repeatively ride trails, and he never scopes a trail
out gently to survey it, to ride it aggressively the next time.

In fact, his primary "only mode" ride is to do it gently.

So, due to these dynamics, mainly the refusal to ride same trails over
& over again is why he never advances his skills.

Then, for the nerve of she, to talk schmack to me when I was only
offering constructive criticism, boy the nerve of her...

If I could, I'd do Mnt Falcon 5 times a month, in addition to riding
other trails.

New Skill Levels skate4flip Unicycling 11 June 27th 05 03:17 AM
new skill amanda.gallacher Unicycling 21 June 2nd 05 09:52 PM
Level 9 skill nickvb123 Unicycling 9 June 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Coolest skill I know thinuniking Unicycling 5 December 15th 03 05:51 PM
New trick/skill... andrew_carter Unicycling 6 October 30th 03 09:50 AM