The Shed Thread

Old May 19th 12, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Default The Shed Thread

Sat, 19 May 2012 08:40:00
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 19/05/2012 06:14, Wm... wrote:
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:23:37 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
Ahem, didn't you say ns to me recently?

No.

In that case someone is pretending to be you.

I have never said "ns" to anybody. I cannot imagine my saying such a thing.

If it wasn't you I suggest you find out who it was because they are
appearing to be remarkably like you

--
Wm...
Old May 19th 12, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Fri, 18 May 2012 23:28:12
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Wm:
Hmmm, surely you should point out to the people we regard as trolls /
entertainment / whatever that they are by definition without purpose in this
group ? You are clearly a person that can think which isn't true of some.

Thank you for that, but *are* those you call "trolls" really without purpose?

Other than the purposes already suggested, probably. Perhaps you can
enlighten us about their purpose.

I find it disappointing that you side with people that in normal
circumstances you'd just think have **** for brains.

With whom do I "side"? Be aware that the category may be wider and more
inclusive than you currently think it to be.

I'm prepared to listen. If, say, a cyclist had killed your lover or
something like that you should have told us about that a while back.

You know what comes next don't you?

--
Wm...
Old May 19th 12, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 09:10, Wm... wrote:

JNugent
Wm:

Hmmm, surely you should point out to the people we regard as trolls /
entertainment / whatever that they are by definition without purpose in this
group ? You are clearly a person that can think which isn't true of some.

Thank you for that, but *are* those you call "trolls" really without purpose?

Other than the purposes already suggested, probably. Perhaps you can
enlighten us about their purpose.

How could I do that? Whatever I know about anyone who posts here is also
known to you. I have never met anyone who posts here (to the best of my
knowledge and belief).

I find it disappointing that you side with people that in normal
circumstances you'd just think have **** for brains.

With whom do I "side"? Be aware that the category may be wider and more
inclusive than you currently think it to be.

I'm prepared to listen. If, say, a cyclist had killed your lover or something
like that you should have told us about that a while back.

You know what comes next don't you?

I'm afraid that I don't.

Old May 19th 12, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 06:14, Wm... wrote:
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:23:37 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
Ahem, didn't you say ns to me recently?

No.

In that case someone is pretending to be you.

I have never said "ns" to anybody. I cannot imagine my saying such a thing.

If it wasn't you I suggest you find out who it was because they are appearing
to be remarkably like you

Perhaps you could cite the post wherein somebody said "ns" to you.

It has a very Monty Python-like sound to it.
Old May 19th 12, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 09:20:54
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 19/05/2012 06:14, Wm... wrote:
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:23:37 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
Ahem, didn't you say ns to me recently?

No.

In that case someone is pretending to be you.

I have never said "ns" to anybody. I cannot imagine my saying such a thing.

If it wasn't you I suggest you find out who it was because they are appearing
to be remarkably like you

Perhaps you could cite the post wherein somebody said "ns" to you.

It has a very Monty Python-like sound to it.

You (or someone very like you) said I made a non sequitur.

Do you think it possible that we had a different emphasis in Latin?

--
Wm...
Old May 19th 12, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 06:14, Wm... wrote:
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:23:37 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
Ahem, didn't you say ns to me recently?

No.

In that case someone is pretending to be you.

I have never said "ns" to anybody. I cannot imagine my saying such a thing.

If it wasn't you I suggest you find out who it was because they are appearing
to be remarkably like you

Perhaps you could cite the post wherein somebody said "ns" to you.

It has a very Monty Python-like sound to it.

You (or someone very like you) said I made a non sequitur.

Do you think it possible that we had a different emphasis in Latin?

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.
Old May 19th 12, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 13:17:11
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.

I have made a number of them.

If I tell you about my grammatical errors will you tell us about why you
are troubling this ng?

I'm presuming you have a purpose or reason.

--
Wm...
Old May 19th 12, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 19 May 2012 09:19:45
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 19/05/2012 09:10, Wm... wrote:

JNugent
Wm:

Hmmm, surely you should point out to the people we regard as trolls /
entertainment / whatever that they are by definition without
purpose in this
group ? You are clearly a person that can think which isn't true of some.

Thank you for that, but *are* those you call "trolls" really without
purpose?

Other than the purposes already suggested, probably. Perhaps you can
enlighten us about their purpose.

How could I do that? Whatever I know about anyone who posts here is
also known to you. I have never met anyone who posts here (to the best
of my knowledge and belief).

So why do you post here?

If there is a generic cyclist apology to be made you have to tell us
what it is.

I find it disappointing that you side with people that in normal
circumstances you'd just think have **** for brains.

With whom do I "side"? Be aware that the category may be wider and more
inclusive than you currently think it to be.

I'm prepared to listen. If, say, a cyclist had killed your lover or something
like that you should have told us about that a while back.

You know what comes next don't you?

I'm afraid that I don't.

Why are you here?

--
Wm...
Old May 19th 12, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 13:36, Wm... wrote:
Sat, 19 May 2012 13:17:11 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.

I have made a number of them.

If I tell you about my grammatical errors will you tell us about why you are
troubling this ng?

I'm presuming you have a purpose or reason.

I am interested by and in many - but not all - of the threads posted here and
the topics on which they are posted.

Do I need a better reason or purpose?

Old May 19th 12, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/05/2012 13:55, Wm... wrote:

JNugent
On 19/05/2012 09:10, Wm... wrote:
JNugent
Wm:

Hmmm, surely you should point out to the people we regard as trolls /
entertainment / whatever that they are by definition without purpose in
this
group ? You are clearly a person that can think which isn't true of some.

Thank you for that, but *are* those you call "trolls" really without
purpose?

Other than the purposes already suggested, probably. Perhaps you can
enlighten us about their purpose.

How could I do that? Whatever I know about anyone who posts here is also
known to you. I have never met anyone who posts here (to the best of my
knowledge and belief).

So why do you post here?

See another reply nearby.

If there is a generic cyclist apology to be made you have to tell us what it is.

I don't know what you mean. I am not looking for an apology from anyone, if
that's what you meant.

I find it disappointing that you side with people that in normal
circumstances you'd just think have **** for brains.

With whom do I "side"? Be aware that the category may be wider and more
inclusive than you currently think it to be.

I'm prepared to listen. If, say, a cyclist had killed your lover or something
like that you should have told us about that a while back.

You know what comes next don't you?

I'm afraid that I don't.

Why are you here?

See above.

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM