Vaginatgors

Old October 15th 04, 11:14 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

Default Vaginatgors

It is interesting how vaginators always seem to test positive.

After O'pee and Dopedenko tested positive, I was making fun of the
vaginators on a new jersey cycling listserv, and Ed Beamon suggested that we
have a 'discussion' about the issue in the parking lot of some race that
weekend. I told him that I wasn't going to be discussing nuthin' with no
'roid ragin' old man in no parking lot. He didn't respond, but I'm pretty
sure that he was ****ed.

What's funny is that I see him every once in a while at races or at the
velodrome, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't know what I look like. The
whole thing was a while ago, so I don't think that he'd actually punch me in
the face or anything. Still, in those situations I'm always hoping that
someone doesn't point out who I am to the guy.

Old October 15th 04, 12:26 PM
sven tvuttenvutter

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

It is interesting how vaginators always seem to test positive.

After O'pee and Dopedenko tested positive, I was making fun of the
vaginators on a new jersey cycling listserv, and Ed Beamon suggested that we
have a 'discussion' about the issue in the parking lot of some race that
weekend. I told him that I wasn't going to be discussing nuthin' with no
'roid ragin' old man in no parking lot. He didn't respond, but I'm pretty
sure that he was ****ed.

What's funny is that I see him every once in a while at races or at the
velodrome, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't know what I look like. The
whole thing was a while ago, so I don't think that he'd actually punch me in
the face or anything. Still, in those situations I'm always hoping that
someone doesn't point out who I am to the guy.

After all the **** you've put us through on this list and on others, I
think it would be everyone's DUTY to point you out to him.

Anything that would get you bitch-slapped must be looked upon as
desirable.

-svenny
Old October 15th 04, 01:25 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:14:23 -0500, hold my... wrote:
Still, in those situations I'm always hoping that
someone doesn't point out who I am to the guy.

http://home.dejazzd.com/trdina/ER/ER1.JPG

Where's that picture of you as Harry Potter?

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/
Old October 15th 04, 03:08 PM
chris

I would not make any unsupported claims about NavPro, but I do
question their drug policy. Most pro teams at least play the game and
fire a rider who tests positive, but NavPro is different. They appear
to take the stand that, "Hey, he tested positive but we may as well
keep him because someone else will just snatch him up." Maybe its
refreshing to see their honesty, but they do seem to pretend like the
whole thing never happened.

Did they ever issue a statement regarding O'Bee? His is one of the
best excuses I ever heard, "Oh yeah, my coach put me on this new diet
that shot my testosterone up..." Yeah, ok, what was that, a 100%
saturated fat diet?

Its just interesting...

CH