FS: Small Centurion Steel Frame

Old March 17th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Small Centurion Steel Frame

Centurion Prestige 47 cm Frame & Fork

Seat Tube measures 47cm, center to center, 48cm center to top

Top Tube measures, 51cm center to center

Rear Spacing is 126mm ( 7sp )

Shimano 600 threaded headset

Shimano Bottom bracket

Blue and White swirl-fade paint

No rust, but has paint scratches.

$125.00, includes shipping.

Old March 17th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Do you have pictures you can post?

Old March 18th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Small Centurion Steel Frame

"zteam" wrote in message
Centurion Prestige 47 cm Frame & Fork

Seat Tube measures 47cm, center to center, 48cm center to top

Top Tube measures, 51cm center to center

Rear Spacing is 126mm ( 7sp )

Shimano 600 threaded headset

Shimano Bottom bracket

Blue and White swirl-fade paint

No rust, but has paint scratches.

$125.00, includes shipping.

I'm pretty sure this was the top of the line model when new. I just gave one
of these to a friend for his son. They are a very good bike though not very
light by today's standards. I believe it's made from Tange Prestige tubing
which was top of the Tange line and the equal of Columbus STX or Reynold's
531.

Old March 7th 10, 02:49 AM
[email protected] avimeron@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zteam View Post
Centurion Prestige 47 cm Frame & Fork

Seat Tube measures 47cm, center to center, 48cm center to top

Prestige
Tubeset Weight: 1987 grams
Use : Road racing/track
Max Rider Wt. : 150lbs

Top Tube measures, 51cm center to center

Rear Spacing is 126mm ( 7sp )

Shimano 600 threaded headset

Shimano Bottom bracket

Blue and White swirl-fade paint

No rust, but has paint scratches.

$125.00, includes shipping.
I am interested, please let me know; call or text 714 473 7110