Guess we'll never know the "Truth" about the Phil Z cover up.

Old October 14th 04, 06:35 AM
crit pro

Default Guess we'll never know the "Truth" about the Phil Z cover up.

USA Cycling was able to cover up their dirty laundry.

Reduced charge for a plea agreement.

I doubt we'll ever know the TRUTH about Phil Z.

cp
Old October 14th 04, 02:13 PM
chris

Why would they strip him of a win for a legal product (psuedoephed)?
This is a really bad cover up!

CH

Old October 14th 04, 02:18 PM
Ronde Chump

What's the coverup? Day-1 negative, day-2 barely positive, day-3 negative.
Seems to me that there shouldn't even have been a case, especially since WADA's
the rocket scientist that created the problem by legalizing the decongestant,
but not its metabolites.

Your stupidity and ignorance is surpassed only by your vile rantings. I guess
that's why you are a Crit Pro and never got a contract with a real team.

The TRUTH is that you are a horses ass.

Old October 14th 04, 04:40 PM
scott patton

In article ,
Ronde Chump wrote:
What's the coverup? Day-1 negative, day-2 barely positive, day-3 negative.
Seems to me that there shouldn't even have been a case, especially since WADA's
the rocket scientist that created the problem by legalizing the decongestant,
but not its metabolites.

Is "barely positive" like "sort of pregnant"?

Scott
--
-*- Scott Patton
-*- Colorado Springs, CO
Old October 14th 04, 04:42 PM
Donald Munro

crit pro wrote:

USA Cycling was able to cover up their dirty laundry.

Reduced charge for a plea agreement.

BTW CN says that he was fined 666 Swiss Francs. Are the witch-hunters
attempting to introduce numerology into their vendetta ?

Old October 14th 04, 06:52 PM
Stewart Fleming

Donald Munro wrote:

crit pro wrote:

USA Cycling was able to cover up their dirty laundry.

Reduced charge for a plea agreement.

BTW CN says that he was fined 666 Swiss Francs. Are the witch-hunters
attempting to introduce numerology into their vendetta ?

This is a coverup also. I'd bet that he was fined in US dollars and
this is the result of the exchange rate conversion...
Old October 15th 04, 04:11 AM
Sam

Most of the products banned are "legal" unlike something like cocaine for
instance.

"chris" wrote in message
om...
Why would they strip him of a win for a legal product (psuedoephed)?
This is a really bad cover up!

CH

(crit pro) wrote in message

. com...
USA Cycling was able to cover up their dirty laundry.

Reduced charge for a plea agreement.

I doubt we'll ever know the TRUTH about Phil Z.

cp

Buying a saddle cover Claire Petersky General 10 March 2nd 04 09:50 PM
Air seat cover unarueda Unicycling 4 November 1st 03 05:17 AM
Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys. iLiad Recumbent Biking 55 September 30th 03 05:21 PM