Rasmussen checks into clinic

Old July 25th 05, 03:10 PM
Callistus Valerius

Default Rasmussen checks into clinic

It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that ITT.
He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If he
was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

Old July 25th 05, 07:27 PM
Thomas Lund

Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
Valerius.
He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a nice
tan.

Thomas Lund

ink.net...

Old July 25th 05, 07:47 PM
psycholist

"Thomas Lund" wrote in message
. ..
Nonsense. - Just another dumbass remark from the notorious Callistus
Valerius.
He was joking and seemed quite relaxed tonight on Danish TV - showing a
nice tan.

Thomas Lund

"Callistus Valerius" skrev i en meddelelse
ink.net...
It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease). It was sad watching him on that
ITT.
He looked like a school kid on his father's two sizes too big bike. If
he
was going to shrink away, they should have brought some smaller bikes.

I thought he was spooky-looking on the podium ... kinda like the large,
spindly alien at the end of Close Encounters. He looks like a human bottle
opener with that nose. He just doesn't look healthy at all.

But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
who live in glass houses ...

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old July 25th 05, 08:23 PM
RonSonic

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:47:21 -0400, "psycholist" wrote:

[...]

My father has cancer - he and I were both amused that someone his height and
weight was standing on a podium in an athletic event.

But I guess we shouldn't go judging on looks. I'm short and bald. People
who live in glass houses ...

This is very true. Still Ras is a bit goofy looking.

Ron

Old July 25th 05, 10:07 PM

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:10:32 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
nervosa

It's remarkable that he doesn't get dehydrated during the mountain
stages.
Old July 26th 05, 12:22 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:10:32 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

I thought you were gone till next year.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old July 26th 05, 12:22 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

wrote:

It seems that the Ras has checked into a clinic because of anorexia
nervosa (the Karen Carpenter disease).

Umm, I'm not sure if holding his head up with a strap can help with
that, but I agree with you -- it's worth a try.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old July 26th 05, 02:31 AM

Well, if you consider the history of recent pure climbers, it's
not impossible that it might happen soon.

-ilan

Callistus Valerius a =E9crit :

Old July 26th 05, 09:55 AM
Donald Munro

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
I thought you were gone till next year.

He is taking as long to disappear as Bruce, but unfortunately not as
entertaining.

Rasmussen Thomas Lund Racing 9 July 17th 05 08:10 PM
Introduction to Racing Clinic for Women June 18 in New York John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 5 June 9th 05 04:39 PM
Rasmussen and Virenque have attacked the descent Roberto Rogerio Mountain Biking 1 July 16th 04 07:24 PM
mtn bike clinic report: White Ranch, CO Monique Y. Mudama Mountain Biking 28 May 12th 04 06:09 AM
Further tales from the knee clinic Ian UK 4 November 6th 03 10:05 PM