Happy New Year

Old January 1st 04, 04:38 AM
eenwieler

Default Happy New Year

Hello,
A happy New Year for everybody.

I'am just back from a pub. In the netherlands it is 5:30 hour in the
morning. I have even make a good freemounth on a giraf ( 5 2/3 foot /
170 cm ) with a lot of beers behind me.

Good night.
I'am going to sleep

Ferko

--
eenwieler - One wheel is everything I need.

Eenwieler, Einrad, Unicycle, Monocycle. It is just the same!
eenwieler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3829

Old January 1st 04, 05:16 AM
brian.slater

It's just past midnight here, I didn't go anywhere but now I am - to bed
that is.

Everyone have a happy and prosperous New Year.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old January 1st 04, 03:14 PM
Rowan

[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smil...ild/danke.gif]

--
Rowan - Useless Unicyclist
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old January 1st 04, 05:42 PM
Sofa

I moved to Southern Ontario last year. Today is the first New Year's
day I've spent where there has been NO snow.

Happy New Year!

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/unicycleReviews.aspx)

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.0

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old January 1st 04, 08:24 PM
Klaas Bil

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 11:42:47 -0600, Sofa
wrote:

Today is the first New Year's
day I've spent where there has been NO snow.

Today was the first New Year's Day in a long time when we DID have
snow in the Netherlands. I had a great snowy MUni ride today. The most
fun was when a gang of teen boys noticed me torqueing (sp) up the hill
that they were on top of. Hey Super Mario, they said admiringly. And
they didn't believe I would even try riding down, but cheered and
applauded when I made it to the bottom in one go.

The Halo Contra tyre under low pressure had an amazing amount of grip.
I haven't measured it, but I think my tyre track was at least 3" wide.
And the snow (and the low tyre pressure I guess) softened the usual
bumps in the grass, compensating for their invisibility. Yay, SNOW!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Today (1 January) is the first day this year. Happy New Year!

Old January 3rd 04, 10:58 AM
treepotato

Bit late (it's 3rd) but oh well better late than never,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old January 3rd 04, 11:02 AM
daino149

I think I was the last one on this forum to experience the New Year. No
one here from Tonga huh?

Happy New Years All!!!

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni