Happy f'n New Year!

Old January 1st 05, 10:26 AM
G.T.

Default Happy f'n New Year!

I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't had so
much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some a.m-bers a couple
of years ago.

GT
--
"I know what I know
I do what I do

Old January 1st 05, 04:06 PM
Bill Sornson

G.T. wrote:
I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't
had so much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some
a.m-bers a couple of years ago.

Hell, if I'd known I'd've kicked you in the eye THEN, too!

Happy f'n New Year yourself, Greg (and ALL AM-Bers) -- here's to peace,
prosperity, and other sappy BS-sounding **** like that!

Bill "relegated to road today cuz local trails too saturated and was too
lazy to get up at o'crack-30 to drive to Palm f'n Springs" S.

Old January 1st 05, 06:32 PM

G.T. wrote:
I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't

had so
much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some a.m-bers a

couple
of years ago.

GT

Once a punker, always a punker...

JD

Old January 2nd 05, 05:53 AM
Michael

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
G.T. wrote:
I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't
had so much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some
a.m-bers a couple of years ago.

Hell, if I'd known I'd've kicked you in the eye THEN, too!

Happy f'n New Year yourself, Greg (and ALL AM-Bers) -- here's to peace,
prosperity, and other sappy BS-sounding **** like that!

Bill "relegated to road today cuz local trails too saturated and was too
lazy to get up at o'crack-30 to drive to Palm f'n Springs" S.

and you should have gotten up at the crack of 4:00 and ridden with us.

good times......good tims.

and only a few ruts!

Michael

Old January 3rd 05, 04:42 PM
MattB

G.T. wrote:
I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't had so
much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some a.m-bers a couple
of years ago.

GT

Sounds fun. I was just skiing powder up there on Friday (not the Knit).
It's not quite ready to ride right now...

Happy freakin' New Year yourself, ya punk.

Matt
Old January 4th 05, 03:58 AM
G.T.

"MattB" wrote in message
G.T. wrote:
I started it off with a kick in the eye at the Adicts/Throw Rag/Texas
Terri/Dinah Cancer show at the Knitting Factory tonight. I haven't had

so
much fun since I rode Agate Creek and Trail 401 with some a.m-bers a

couple
of years ago.

GT

Sounds fun.

It was. Although showing up to a new job today on the 1st day everyone was
in (started last Monday but most everyone was off last week) was a little
embarrassing with a black eye.

I was just skiing powder up there on Friday (not the Knit).
It's not quite ready to ride right now...

I guess so. I was actually planning to drive up to Mammoth Fri night to
meet my gf and checkout TSOL at the Canyon Lodge but that show got cancelled
due to bad weather. C'est la vie.

Happy freakin' New Year yourself, ya punk.

You, too!

This rain in SoCal is starting to suck, I got an hour from home on my ride
yesterday when it started dumping cats and dogs which lasted for the entire
way home.

Greg
--
"destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late,
the battles we fought were long and hard,

Old January 4th 05, 04:54 AM
Slacker

I guess so. I was actually planning to drive up to Mammoth Fri night =
meet my gf and checkout TSOL at the Canyon Lodge but that show got =

cancelled
due to bad weather. C'est la vie.

Greg

Damn, I thought those guys were long dead. Can't believe they're still =

going.

-- =

Slacker
Old January 4th 05, 05:10 AM
G.T.

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsj2altfhm83lxu@slacker...
I guess so. I was actually planning to drive up to Mammoth Fri night to
meet my gf and checkout TSOL at the Canyon Lodge but that show got
cancelled
due to bad weather. C'est la vie.

Greg

Damn, I thought those guys were long dead. Can't believe they're still

going.

They were one of my all time favorites but listening to their recent stuff
maybe they should have stayed dead. It's hard to recapture the glory of 25
years ago.

Greg