Australian Cyclist and an a.b regular

Old May 8th 06, 11:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Australian Cyclist and an a.b regular

Picked up a copy of Australian Cyclist for the first time today and
found it a very nice change from the usual Bike and Tri mags that tend
to focus on the elite athletes. One of the articles that caught my eye
was My Commute (this edition was about someone who commutes home at
1am!!) and while glancing at the various commutes on their website I
came across this article;
http://australiancyclist.com.au/show...php?s=7&a=1711 by an a.b
regular.

DaveB
Old May 8th 06, 12:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle

"DaveB" wrote in message
u...
Picked up a copy of Australian Cyclist for the first time today and
found it a very nice change from the usual Bike and Tri mags that tend
to focus on the elite athletes. One of the articles that caught my eye
was My Commute (this edition was about someone who commutes home at
1am!!) and while glancing at the various commutes on their website I
came across this article;
http://australiancyclist.com.au/show...php?s=7&a=1711 by an a.b
regular.

DaveB

Chase down some back issues and you will find letters from Dutchy and I
somewhere in there too!!!

Gags

Old May 9th 06, 03:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle

and an article by Gemma_k and many others...

of course we COULD be out riding...

--
flyingdutch

Old May 9th 06, 03:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch Wrote:
and an article by Gemma_k and many others...

of course we COULD be out riding...

OR i could have looked at the link first .dooooh!

--
flyingdutch

Old May 9th 06, 08:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle

"DaveB" wrote in message
u...
Picked up a copy of Australian Cyclist for the first time today and
found it a very nice change from the usual Bike and Tri mags that tend
to focus on the elite athletes. One of the articles that caught my eye
was My Commute (this edition was about someone who commutes home at
1am!!) and while glancing at the various commutes on their website I
came across this article;
http://australiancyclist.com.au/show...php?s=7&a=1711 by an a.b
regular.

*blush* You're lucky you found the web version rather than the hard copy -
cause that had my mug in it ;-)
Gemm