Sneak Preview. Pics of 2004 Torkers.

Old October 10th 03, 05:32 PM
UniBrier

Default Sneak Preview. Pics of 2004 Torkers.

Pics of the 2004 Torkers were just put up.

Go to http://www.seattlebikesupply.com/onlinecatalogs.html . Enter
"unicycle" then click "GO".

The LX line now has a flat crown.

There is a new DX line with 20" Trials and 24" MUni, both with Velo
saddle. Can't tell by the pics if the hub and cranks are splined. Also a
DX Giraffe.

Can't wait to see one at the LBS, I mean LUS.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old October 10th 03, 06:50 PM
daino149

They look great. I think Torker is doing a graet job of listening to
what we want and putting out a great product (for the price). Speaking
of price, and idea how much these are going to cost?
Also, is there anywhere we can get a list of the specs for these unis?

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Old October 11th 03, 02:16 AM
XWonka

I'm still hoping for the really low price range. It's really cool how
many people started on these cheap torkers.

--
XWonka - Look! It's Me!

[image: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/xwonk...yclemanad.gif]
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old October 11th 03, 02:22 AM
XWonka

OMG! THEY HAVE A GIRAFFE! W00t!

Old October 11th 03, 02:29 AM
1wheel1world

yeah, the original torker was great for starting out on

--
1wheel1world
1wheel1world's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4512

Old October 11th 03, 02:42 AM
James_Potter

The Torkers are awesome starting uni's, except for the saddles. They are
sooo tiny. And terribly for holding while hopping.
These ones look great, though.

--
James_Potter - Order of Merlin, first class

That MUni trip was swell,
but now the swelling is going down.

Old October 11th 03, 03:40 AM
andrew_carter

The site's not working for me...is anyone else experiencing this
problem?

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - http://www.thehungersite.com

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au - Opening soon!
I love unicycling!

Old October 11th 03, 05:31 AM
spyder

Worked for me, Andrew.

--
spyder - Cowboy Up!

The usefulness of the cup is in its emptiness.- Bruce Lee
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old October 11th 03, 11:36 PM
duaner

Andrew, I thought it was not working, but it finally responded. It is
one exceedingly slow site.

duaner.

--
duaner - -
duaner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4297

Old October 13th 03, 03:14 AM
nikkifrog

I wonder when they will be available from Unicycle.com?

That's great that the new ones have a flat crown. The KH-type seats
look good too. I'm looking forward to seeing how much they cost.

Nikki

--
nikkifrog - Officially Level 2!

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." -G.K.
Chesterton
nikkifrog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/425