Riding in snow

Old October 17th 03, 06:58 PM
joemarshall

Default Riding in snow

if you've got a 26" wheel, nokian make a gazaloddi studded for riding in
snow and ice.

Joe

--
joemarshall - dumb blonde

Old October 18th 03, 01:15 AM
pekbull

If you ride with a 26" wheel, the best tire is the Michelin Mud 3. I
ride it on bicycle.

'Here is the Michelin Mud 3'
(http://cycleus.webmichelin.com/tires/mud3.htm)

--
pekbull - Downhill & Trial Unicyclist

Sorry for my english I'm Swiss and I speak french....
pekbull's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4456

Old October 18th 03, 03:56 AM
U-Turn

For y'all who weren't watching this forum last winter, 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo80) are some ice riding pics
with studded tire.

--
U-Turn - Small fish, big pond

Weep in the dojo... laugh in the battlefield.

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

Old October 18th 03, 09:33 AM
pekbull

U-Turn wrote:
*For y'all who weren't watching this forum last winter, 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo80) are some ice riding pics
with studded tire. *

Hey you are so crazy, it's very dangerous tire like this! Too big spike.
Just 3-5mm out of the tire with a flat screw (not a spike screw). Look
the Michelin Mud 3, it is study for wet. He aven't screw but every body
use this one for snow in downhill bicycle. And I use it, but the problem
that the size, only in 26". If I see an another tire like the Mud 3 but
in 24" or 20" I tell you.

Good snow ride

Old October 18th 03, 02:02 PM
U-Turn

pekbull wrote:
*

Hey you are so crazy, it's very dangerous tire like this! Too big
spike. Just 3-5mm out of the tire with a flat screw (not a spike
screw). *

Yeah too big spike! I cut them off so they were a lot shorter. That
works much better.

Old October 19th 03, 12:47 AM
pekbull

Ok, sorry, I hadn't see