Where the Road Meets the Rubber

Old September 17th 03, 06:02 AM
Ian S

Default Where the Road Meets the Rubber

"BretCahill" wrote in message
There's more to cycling than the bicycle. The transportation system

includes
the streets as well.

Tucson is a pretty bicycle friendly place except for one thing: They

pumped
all the water out of the aquafer and, as the ground settled, the streets
buckled.

They never bothered to resurface the sun dried asphalt.

I may write Gov. Janet and tell her not to forget her hometown.

Bret Cahill

Tucson? They ride bicycles there? You know, you guys need to get your act
together and put in some nice cross-town freeways like we have here in
Phoenix. ;-) Just kidding. I like Tucson - which reminds me I need to get my
application in for the El Tour. Hard to believe it's only two months away!

Ian Sorensen

Big Sur mcmiller General 2 May 15th 04 12:04 AM
Cycle Event Director criminally liable for Competitor's death Snoopy Racing 78 September 10th 03 02:55 AM
Braking while turning [email protected] Techniques 45 August 1st 03 06:56 PM