When You Stop Riding, Stop Eating

Old March 12th 12, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill[_2_]

Default When You Stop Riding, Stop Eating

http://sportsgeezer.com/2012/five-be...e-restriction/

If you get into the habit of preparing and a lot of food when cycling
a lot, it's easy to continue the big meals after you stop cycling for
whatever reason.

Bret Cahill

Old March 12th 12, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Mar 12, 3:17*pm, Bret Cahill wrote:
http://sportsgeezer.com/2012/five-be...e-restriction/

If you get into the habit of preparing and a lot of food when cycling
a lot, it's easy to continue the big meals after you stop cycling for
whatever reason.

Bret Cahill

When I was cycling a lot, I found it difficult to consume sufficient
calories, for an evening meal I would load three large steak plates
with vegetables and rice and sufficient meat to enable the desire to
get it all down. I rarely had the time in the morning to eat
substantially. Dropping down to one normal dinner plate and measuring
the meal, to meat the size of my hand and three teacups (or more)
worth of vegetables was easy. It's when eating out is the problem as
one does not always see the size of the meal and bread and pastry
tends to make bigger inroads into the diet. Of biggest influence is
probably the avoidance of three square meals, if we are not working
physically to capacity, we simply do not need three full meals, two
generally suffices and in the summer, one may be sufficient.