What Kind of Shin/Knee Pads do you use?

Old July 18th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default What Kind of Shin/Knee Pads do you use?

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62726
Question: What kind of shin/knee pads do you use?

- SixSixOne
- Kris Holm
- Roach
- None of the Above

I use 661 4x4.

--
isaac steiner

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

661 knee and shin things.
Can't remember the name right now.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickjb

Muni weekends here usually look like a 661 convention.

--
nickjb

*Severn Wheelers.* Bristol's best (and only) unicycle hockey club
Wednesdays, 8:30. All welcome
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

What, no mention of Fox?

Their 'North Shore leg guards'
(http://www.bicyclebuys.com/item/0750147PART) (link to random
distributor) have one design element that is much better than Roach /
KH / 661, and that is the solid shell over the knee. That's my one
gripe about the "other guys'" armor... two plastic strips don't provide
much protection for my kneecap!

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

i want the kh ones, i have the 661 05 "smelly" model.

--
brendan
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CrazyChrisVT

Rockgardn

I have a Rockgardn Flak jacket, with matching knee/shin guards. But I
never wear the jacket, only the knee/shin guards. Uni'ing or b*king.

--
CrazyChrisVT
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I now have the KH, there great. But I had to spend 2 hours modding them
to fit me.

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Johann3s

until now i have the 661 my next choice will be the kh

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de) and 'Kris Holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht

'www.Johann3s.de' (http://www.johann3s.de) 'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/dxcdy)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gumba23

KH only got them recently to stop pedal bites!

--
Gumba23

i unicycle badly but enjoy it!
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

KH

way better than the 661

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)

amanda.gallacher wrote:
i thought you couldnt even unicycle

Brian MacKenzie wrote:

DustinSchaap wrote:
Mmm, then why did Amanda tell me I smelled?

Maybe she wanted you to buy her a drink?

http://www.usenet.com