Mountain bikers are a scourge wherever they are found

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21st 14, 07:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain bikers are a scourge wherever they are found

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

I am not testing any hypothesis. I am simply telling you what
I KNOW to be facts.

[...]

Actually, I believe it is better called "bigotry", "the intolerance

and prejudice of a bigot".

Bigot - "a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions

differing from his own"

**** you too Asshole!

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Mountain bikers are barbarians and have no right to be on any trail used by hikers – unless they want to get off their god damn ****ing bikes and walk like everyone else. When they crash and injure themselves, I rejoice! If and when they manage to kill themselves, I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Death to mountain biking!

“Tread softly! All the earth is holy ground.”
~ Christina Rossetti (Psalm 24),
from "A Later Life: A Double Sonnet of Sonnets"

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great