Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

Old December 23rd 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66467
Question: What genre do you like to listen to when on your Uni?

- Rock
- Metal
- Pop
- Hiphop

So yeah, I just got a mp3 and want music to listen to while I'm out on
the streets. Just wondering what songs you all listen to that pumps you
up the most and gets you into the rythem.

For me its Put your hands up for Detroit by Fredde Le Grand and Feuer
Frei by Rammstein.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Either Aussie hip hop or prog rock or rock metal like Tool and The Mars
Volta and Muse and Rage Against The Machine. Stuff that hypes me up.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Any songs inperticular?

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com

Old December 23rd 07, 09:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

I find music too distracting.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)

I'm always one step ahead, like a carpenter, who builds stairs.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

I find that the earphones get in the way a little bit. But the music
itself doesn't really distract me. And Luke, go on MSN.

Old December 23rd 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64261
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65423
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32135

Sorry, it had to be done

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com

Old December 23rd 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

kanye west- stronger http://youtube.com/watch?v=cZd1Js0QaOI

eminem- lose yourself http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6odzCYFOOQ

eminem- mocking bird http://youtube.com/watch?v=8FSYRo-BpMs

kanye west- you cant tell me nothing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4pR7Mbgcp48

just a few good songs.

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 23rd 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

PKHodgie wrote:
kanye west- stronger http://youtube.com/watch?v=cZd1Js0QaOI

eminem- lose yourself http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6odzCYFOOQ

eminem- mocking bird http://youtube.com/watch?v=8FSYRo-BpMs

kanye west- you cant tell me nothing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4pR7Mbgcp48

just a few **** songs.

Fixed.

Unicycling music MuniAddict Unicycling 0 June 28th 07 01:25 AM
I KILLED ONE OF THEM ALREADY! JIMMY MAC SEND ME SOME ANTHRAX FOR MY 20 CATS NOW! HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 *** SO KISS MY ASS!!HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE jimmymac Recumbent Biking 0 December 14th 06 07:52 PM
Getting into music because of unicycling. Fuego Unicycling 8 May 20th 06 09:28 AM
The Official Favorite Unicycling Style Poll tylercox Unicycling 14 May 14th 05 02:38 AM
What Music Do U All Listen To While You Ride? country_style17 Unicycling 39 May 1st 04 03:00 AM