Sheldon Brown

Old March 27th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Callistus Valerius

Default Sheldon Brown

http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

No updates in March. If you look at the pattern of the journal entries,
there should have been one in March. Last one was February 22nd.

Old March 27th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sheldon Brown

On Mar 26, 9:36 pm, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

No updates in March. If you look at the pattern of the journal entries,
there should have been one in March. Last one was February 22nd.

The "pattern" is that I post when there's something new to report.

That was the last time there was any news. I'm scheduled for one more
(probably redundant) test in mid-April.

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Sheldon "Shoud I Wear A Blue Bandanna?" Brown
| As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, |
| they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, |
| they do not refer to reality. --Albert Einstein |
Newton, Massachusets, É-U
Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts É-U
Télephone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://sheldonbrown.com/french/harris
les pièces "introuvables" envoyé dans le monde entire

Old March 27th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Mar 26, 7:33 pm, "Sheldon Brown" wrote:

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Sheldon "Shoud I Wear A Blue Bandanna?" Brown

Red bandannas are faster.

Best wishes,
Ben

Old March 27th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Mar 26, 9:40 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 26, 7:33 pm, "Sheldon Brown" wrote:

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Sheldon "Shoud I Wear A Blue Bandanna?" Brown

Red bandannas are faster.

19th century gold rush miner square dance hanky code says red is for
wimmen.

Old March 27th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

No updates in March. If you look at the pattern of the journal entries,
there should have been one in March. Last one was February 22nd.

The "pattern" is that I post when there's something new to report.

That was the last time there was any news. I'm scheduled for one more
(probably redundant) test in mid-April.

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

I hope you get some positive news to report.
Old March 27th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

On Mar 26, 9:12 pm, "landotter" wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:40 pm, "
wrote:

On Mar 26, 7:33 pm, "Sheldon Brown" wrote:

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Sheldon "Shoud I Wear A Blue Bandanna?" Brown

Red bandannas are faster.

19th century gold rush miner square dance hanky code says red is for
wimmen.

Make that "fast wimmen"! ;-)

Old March 27th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jim Flom

ups.com...
wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

No updates in March. If you look at the pattern of the journal entries,
there should have been one in March. Last one was February 22nd.

The "pattern" is that I post when there's something new to report.

That was the last time there was any news. I'm scheduled for one more
(probably redundant) test in mid-April.

And besides, April is April, after all.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html

Old March 27th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

wrote:

On Mar 26, 7:33 pm, "Sheldon Brown" wrote:

I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Sheldon "Shoud I Wear A Blue Bandanna?" Brown

Red bandannas are faster.

19th century gold rush miner square dance hanky code says red is for
wimmen.

Make that "fast wimmen"! ;-)

"bow to your partner"
"come'on woman, bow"
"I did"
"dang"

Old March 27th 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Callistus Valerius

" http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

No updates in March. If you look at the pattern of the journal entries,
there should have been one in March. Last one was February 22nd.

The "pattern" is that I post when there's something new to report.

That was the last time there was any news. I'm scheduled for one more
(probably redundant) test in mid-April.

-----------
When I deal with Doctors, even Vets (my pets), whatever the affliction,
I soon become an expert on the subject. That way I don't get hustled by
them. I learned this technique from first getting into cycling, and getting
hustled by some bike shops. And I must admit your resources on the internet
I have used many times. Getting back to the medical I'm surprised
sometimes, I know more about the subject than the professional I'm talking
to. What really makes me grate, is when I ask them to speculate or to
theorize, and they come back with we'll have to see what the test results
are. This may be due to liability issues in a litigious society, but they
always come off like they have no brain, like this is the first time they
have encountered such a dilemma.
I remember my mother, who has heart problems, and she was recommended to
have an electric shock treatment. She didn't want to do it, so I studied
the problem. After studying the risk vs reward of cardioversion I thought
she didn't need it either. I thought that her weight was more of a factor,
and would doom any possible benefit she could get from it. So she lost some
weight and her arrhythmia got better without it. A year later I read some
news report that confirmed my analysis. Bottom line was it had more to do
with making someone's Mercedes payment than about my mothers heart.
As how all of this has to do with your medical journey I don't know, but
I know it's a bewildering world sometimes, and it does seem very strange
that they can't nail down exactly what is going on with you. But I have
found out that the best way to deal with this, is to try to continue to live
life to the fullest, and to try to work around whatever limitations one may
have........and damn the Doctors.

Old March 27th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
sergio

On Mar 27, 4:33 am, "Sheldon Brown" wrote:
I did get to go for a ride on my trike on Saturday, first time this
year. 4 whole miles, average speed a blistering 4.7 mph...;-)

Keep it up, Dear Captain, but throw away that stupid bike computer.

Sergio
Pisa

Sheldon Brown Kenny General 40 November 14th 06 03:28 AM
Sheldon Brown Just zis Guy, you know? UK 4 January 7th 04 10:00 AM
Sheldon Brown Just zis Guy, you know? Techniques 49 October 10th 03 10:31 PM
Sheldon Brown Just zis Guy, you know? UK 96 October 10th 03 10:31 PM
Sheldon Brown Simonb UK 16 October 3rd 03 12:02 PM