DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Old January 10th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Default DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

Hello !

My name is Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

I have invented "DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM", suitable for GEARED UNICYCLES
and other human powered vehicles HPV's (bicycles, especially folding
bicycles, recumbent, tandem, tricycles, etc).

The system can be used/ retrofited to any unicycles in a few minutes/
hpv's already on the market/ as modular components.

Ideal for new unique designs/ customised unicycles/ hpv's, created

It is very light, good for wheels with diametres D=
6..8..11.....65..100+ cm/ centimetres, any size.

Shift-on-the-fly as well, any transmission ratio is available.

LIGHTER and MUCH, MUCH CHEAPER than any internal hub, or other geared
unicycle system, it is a new kind of aproach towards hpv's.

Very strong, ordinary manufacturing technologies/ procesess, very low Q
factor= distance between pedals/ ext. cranks.

The modular components/ fast wheels can be used for any other hpv's.

I want to contact/ work with people/ manufacturing companies able/
willing to produce/ manufacture/ market/ sell the many applications of
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM.

A new, international business can be created, manufacturing, marketing,
selling these products world wide.

Please, contact me at , .

Especially if you can prove hpv's manufacturing capabilities and the
will/ comitment to be part of this process and benefit.

Mobile : 0423 226 552

Thank you very much, Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

Us aussies have been very busy it seems,I am very interested to see what
you have come up with ,do you have prototypes.I'd like to help but my
primitive manufacturing methods have no place in a commercial
venture.Go the Dakoroman.

--
dangerdog
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

dakoroman wrote:
I have invented "DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM", suitable for GEARED UNICYCLES
and other human powered vehicles HPV's

...and you've made a couple threads in the Trading Post with some sort
of sales pitch, but have yet to share much with us about your
invention.

If you were to read through this site, you'd find many of us are
interested in such a development. If you dug a little deeper, you'd
find some of us have actually developed and produced geared unicycles:
some prototypes, and a couple in production.

Could you give us a little more information on your invention and why
you're sharing it with us? Has it been prototyped? Have you subjected
the prototype to any tests? Are you shopping for someone to produce
your invention?

ordinary manufacturing technologies/ procesess... contact me... if you
can prove hpv's manufacturing capabilities

This is what confuses me. You seem to claim it can be manufactured,
then you ask if it can be manufactured. What gives here?

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

I suspect it could be the Nigerian unicyling scam.

--
dangerdog
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Thanks, dangerdog and maestro8 !

The reason I have posted DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is to give you a
glimpse about new products and to find a commercial/ mass production
manufacturer, even better market and/ sell.

maestro8, those companies must prove their manufacturing
capabilities,call it shopping if you like.

I am not asking if these applications of DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM can be
produce or work, I am very advanced, just interested to hit the market
from a higher level.

I know what is on the market/ geared unicycles/ hpv's and my general/
limited claims were made comparing/ describing DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM
with the best ones available in the world.

Criterias: functionability/ weight, speed, compactness, retrofit= to
any unicycle types in minutes, maintenance= easy, shift-on-the-fly,
wheel size=any size, strength, modular components, transportable,
folding, transmission ratios= any ratio desired, manufacturing
processes= less and cheaper, used for other hpv's=O.K., Q factor=
very low, price= cheap, the unique designs and less expensive
manufacturing processess allow that, etc, etc.

Read my previous threads in Trading Post/ dakoroman, the reasons why I
do not give full descriptions at this stage.

Soon I will decide where/ with who to manufacture and I will post full
informations/ pictures/ tests results/ prices/ etc back to
www.unicyclist.com

Until then, food for thoughts for you, just to exercise your minds, how
DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM system works.

Thank you, Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

Hi dakoroman,
What your suggesting sounds really interesting and potentially
revolutionary for the sport of unicycling. I am just wondering if you
are using the same drive system for all the HPV's you mentioned.
Because if you are you face the unique problems unicycles have posed
for past geared systems- the fact that it needs to be fixed wheel and
work in reverse as well. Hope all goes well finding an interested and
reliable manufacturer for your product. I cant wait to see what you've
come up with.
mark

--
napalm

you wont do it...your SCARED!
"We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
man made, like God"
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

" Hi dakoroman,
What your suggesting sounds really interesting and potentially
revolutionary for the sport of unicycling. I am just wondering if you
are using the same drive system for all the HPV's you mentioned.
Because if you are you face the unique problems unicycles have posed
for past geared systems- the fact that it needs to be fixed wheel and
work in reverse as well. Hope all goes well finding an interested and
reliable manufacturer for your product. I cant wait to see what you've
come up with.

mark"
.................................................. ..........

Hi Mark/ napalm,

The main concept of DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is the same and there is an
" universal " DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM good for most hpv's, especially
convertible/ folding ones.

However, customised DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS/ designs for different
hpv's are desirable, to take advantage of customised/ unique frames.

Thank you.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

dangerdog wrote:
I suspect it could be the Nigerian unicyling scam.

I believe your suspicions aren't very far from the truth.

My bullsh*t detector goes bonkers when I read this guy's posts.

My vote: ban this kook from the fora before he gets anyone's personal
information.

Old January 11th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Hello again!

I agree, it is pointless to continue without proving/ sustaining my
claims,
the best is to come back when I can demonstrate everything.

At least my threads will remain in archives for future comparations.

MAESTRO8, my English is not that good/ academic to answer to your last
email, I wish you good luck anyway.

I want to concentrate to main target, manufacturing, we shall discuss
later.

Happy and prosperous 2008 to all Unicycling Community members/ fans.

Thanks, Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

lol
is this supposed to be a joke?
this is stupid!
its a majically driven gear box, say ABBBBRA CADABRA!!!!!
and poof your kris holm ewekneepsyco can become a dorkman driven
unicycle-like machine that uses nuclear reinforced gearing systems to
propel you to unheard of speeds and lead to certain death.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, i (want to) hope this is real, but its obviously not.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks on
people's faces when ... OMG thats not even real!!! he just did an 8 set
on a unicycle!!!!!... then you realize its the 100th time you've done
it.
http://www.usenet.com