Cyclist attacks 81 year old and robs her

Old June 26th 15, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist attacks 81 year old and robs her

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Elde...ail/story.html
Old June 26th 15, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

On 26/06/2015 08:26, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Elde...ail/story.html

Austerity Britain, I suppose, when lowlife like that reduced to using a
bike as a getaway vehicle.

--
Cheers, Rob
Old June 26th 15, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"RJH" wrote in message ...

On 26/06/2015 08:26, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Elde...ail/story.html

Austerity Britain, I suppose, when lowlife like that reduced to using a
bike as a getaway vehicle.

Not really - we're constantly told on here how cyclists are much more
wealthy than anyone else.
It's probably the fact that cycles don't have number plates for
identification that makes them attractive to lowlifes.

Old June 26th 15, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ronnie[_2_]

On 26/06/2015 08:43, RJH wrote:
On 26/06/2015 08:26, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Elde...ail/story.html

Austerity Britain, I suppose, when lowlife like that reduced to using a
bike as a getaway vehicle.

Man who joked on Twitter about hitting cyclist and speeding off is FIRED
from his job
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/550...-making-a-joke

Good samaritan cyclist
Police are asking for help to trace a cyclist who came to the rescue of
a man who had been badly assaulted in Newark on Saturday 24 January 2015.
A 59 –year-old man was walking down Lovers Lane at 8.10pm when he was
punched from behind. The man fell, banged his head and broke his finger.
A man on a bike helped the victim to get back onto his feet and then
home to get medical attention. Police would like to trace this potential
witness.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting 839 of 24
Jan 2015 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
https://www.facebook.com/nottspolice...06860409351127

Father-of-three searches for good Samaritan cyclist who saved his life
so he can say thanks
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...920-1435307689

Old June 26th 15, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:17:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Not really - we're constantly told on here how cyclists are much more
wealthy than anyone else.

No we are not.

Old June 26th 15, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 26/06/2015 11:38, Ronnie wrote:
On 26/06/2015 10:52, Peter Keller wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:17:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Not really - we're constantly told on here how cyclists are much more
wealthy than anyone else.

No we are not.

News to me as well.

Then you probably won't be allowed in URCM

Cyclist robs cyclist. Mrcheerful UK 12 December 8th 13 01:21 PM
Pedestrian robs fallen cyclist Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 54 November 7th 13 10:51 PM
cyclist robs OAP Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 11 June 23rd 13 06:21 PM
A cyclist attacks pedestrians? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 8 March 5th 11 11:16 AM
Hollywood bus driver attacks cyclist, LAPD handcuffs cyclist Matt O'Toole General 13 September 29th 07 07:50 PM