Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

Old July 1st 03, 07:11 AM
Scribble

Default Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

"David Sutton" wrote in message
Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here takes you
seriously.

but by virtue of your recent posts, you are now a well-known ****wit on
aus.cars!
No-one here takes you seriously.

--
Cheers
Steve

I can walk on water,
but I stagger on alcohol.

Old July 1st 03, 07:11 AM
Scribble

Old July 1st 03, 09:29 AM
Scott Hillard

"Jarkko Altonen" wrote in message
"Scott Hillard" wrote:

Frankly, this disgusts me.

Police should not have to resort to using tools of illumination to

assault
cyclists.

I call for the immediate issuing of swords to all police officers.

I reckon they should take em out with Barretts from 1500 metres.

Worked for the Canadians in Afghanistan.

Old July 1st 03, 09:31 AM
Scott Hillard

"Gregory Shearman" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:44:19 +1000, Scott Hillard wrote:

I call for the immediate issuing of swords to all police officers.

Wouldn't mallets and dividers be more appropriate?

Heavy-set mauls would do the trick.

Old July 2nd 03, 11:49 AM
Rainbow Warrior

David Sutton wrote in message
"David Sutton" wrote in message
Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here takes

you
seriously.

but by virtue of your recent posts, you are now a well-known ****wit on
aus.cars!
No-one here takes you seriously.

You're assuming that I even care what the petrol-sniffers on aus.bogans
think.

Well f*ck you too, use yer pushbike to get yer own topsoil delivered.

Pat
Brisbane, Australia
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~mangey/

Old July 3rd 03, 01:07 PM
Rainbow Warrior

ghostwombat wrote in message
Yawn... trying to dredge up a defunct day-old thread with a lame attempt

at
trolling. You're on fire tonight, Pat.

Seriously, some of you nut's go on like we should all ride bikes,
assuming everybody on the road should be riding or on public transport, fine
when some only want to carry a walkman between home and work and next door
to a railway station, but many have tools/materials/paperwork to cart
around, jobs that don't start & finish in the same place, homes or jobs with
no public transport for 10km or so, stuffed knees, kids to drop off/pick up
on the way etc.

Yeah, a tunnel full of bikes blocking traffic just inspires people so
well against a cause.

BTW, love your website. Fantastic beer guts... no wonder you all have to
drive cars.

And I do have a pushbike and do ride it a few km to the markets every
few weeks with the missus and 10yo. I only just sold the Malvern Star I've
had since I was 16, and has followed me up and down the east coast clocking
up more miles on it than any "3 year alloy throw-away" you'll ever own,
without the superhero spandex too.
And having just got a job 7km down the road intend on using my new bike
as long as my noisy knee joints will let me.

Is that your missus on the Landog page? Wot a stunner! Your car
can sure pull the hotties!

My sister & a friend actually. Cultured f*ckwit aren't you, probably say the
same if they were your's I suppose.

Pat
Brisbane, Australia
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~mangey/