Shed got broken into!

Old October 14th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default Shed got broken into!

Hey guys!
Sometime last night my shed was broken into and both mine and my
girlfriends Bmx bikes got stolen! Mine was an Eatern and was worth
about £500, and my girlfriends was a bike that I made her for her 18th
birthday!

Its soo frustrating knowing that some little theiving chav-scum is
riding round my bike!

Both my unicycles were in there too! Luckily they were probably too
stupid to realise what they are and left them!

Im keeping my unicycles inside from now on. The worst thing is, we are
not insured!!!! So no more Bmxing for me now, coz ill never be able to
afford another bike!!

R A R G H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old October 14th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

*******s

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

irvinegr wrote:
haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old October 14th 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dale_dale

id go around the local second hand shops and make sure its not in there.

that sucks, just...... i hate them

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old October 14th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Some people are scum, if I were you not only would I look round the
second hand shops, I'd look round the local area with baseball bat in
hand!

I'm sorry, that was wrong, but people like that really p** me off!

I feel bad for you edd, hopefully Karma will come around and they will
get arrested and you'll win the lottery.

Jas

--
KlownLife

unifreak7 wrote:
It's believed we could all fly, move things with our minds, read minds,
tell the future, if we used 100%. To me believing in yourself not only
helps if your going really big. If there's no fear, (tech stuff), it
doesn't really matter, It's just what the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old October 14th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

I know the feeling. Can't help but be ****ed at the people who stole it!

--
tomtrevor

'A GALLERY!!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=196944)
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
THE UNICYCLE BIBLE

I hate going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're
next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at
funerals.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)n'd'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)i'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)k'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old October 14th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
grawistkafn

Man I hate burglars!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aswell as keeping an eye on the local
second hand shops, look regularly on ebay.

--
grawistkafn

Originally Posted by Jerrick
Only problem with my nipples is when I twisted one the wrong way too
many times and it popped off

Originally Posted by Brian MacKenzie
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

Old October 14th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

That sucks! It seems like there have been a lot of thefts lately. I have
read I think three different threads about it. Definately watch ebay
and second hand shops. I think Karma will come around.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old October 14th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

That exact thing happened to me a few weeks ago, broke in to my garage
and stole my 500$ bmx bike and left my uni.

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old October 14th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

what has this world come to..a place where we can't leave our uni's
alone without worries?

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Old October 14th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

Yeah, go to the cops and make a report. If they live in the area there's
a good thance that you can find them. A kid from my school got his
$2,000 MTB stolen, and the police found it 1 week later.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214