if you go out looking for trouble.........

Old March 7th 11, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default if you go out looking for trouble.........

you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

Old March 7th 11, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

You mean the BMW driver? Or have you not read the contents of the link
you posted yet again?

Tony

Old March 7th 11, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
SW[_3_]

On 07/03/2011 19:01, Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

And if you are using a video camera you can help make sure the criminal
responsible is brought to justice.
Old March 7th 11, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

SW wrote:
On 07/03/2011 19:01, Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

And if you are using a video camera you can help make sure the
criminal responsible is brought to justice.

what I saw was a bit like Doug's videos, completely useless.

Old March 7th 11, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
SW wrote:

And if you are using a video camera you can help make sure the
criminal responsible is brought to justice.

what I saw was a bit like Doug's videos, completely useless.

Is that why police are looking for the driver then?

Tony

Old March 7th 11, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
SW[_3_]

On 07/03/2011 19:33, Mrcheerful wrote:
SW wrote:
On 07/03/2011 19:01, Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

And if you are using a video camera you can help make sure the
criminal responsible is brought to justice.

what I saw was a bit like Doug's videos, completely useless.

Didn't watch the video but the photo looks clear enough. Oh hang on, he
hasn't got a registration number tattooed on his forehead so he'll be
impossible to trace.

Old March 7th 11, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Steve Walker[_2_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

Nah, that driver was well out of order and will rightly be caught &
prosecuted. Road rage behaviour is a modern plague.

Old March 8th 11, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Mar 7, 7:01*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...s/1410153_vide...

Cheerless as perverse as ever.
And he thinks that girl in the short skirt - she was asking for it,
wasn't she?

Or as the link says:

PC Matt Dixon, investigating, said: “This is as clear an example of
road rage as you are likely to see and we are working hard to identify
the person responsible.

"The victim has every right to be on the road and it is not acceptable
that he has been targeted in this way.”

That's "every right to be in the road" not "looking for trouble"

Sad, sad Cheerles.

Old March 8th 11, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
Mrcheerful wrote:
you will find or cause it

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._helmet_camera

Nah, that driver was well out of order and will rightly be caught &
prosecuted. Road rage behaviour is a modern plague.

Do you really think the police will waste our time on this small
insignificant incident?
All the driver did was to humiliate a dip **** cyclist.

Old March 9th 11, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Mar 8, 6:22*pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:

Do you really think the police will waste our time on this small
insignificant incident?

Aparently they will:

PC Matt Dixon, investigating, said: “This is as clear an example of
road rage as you are likely to see and we are working hard to
identify
the person responsible."

the trouble with DST is Tom Keats General 14 March 20th 07 05:40 AM
Wheel trouble Nick Kew UK 7 October 9th 06 03:49 PM
Trouble for UCI? Tom Kunich Racing 11 March 2nd 06 12:07 AM
Tire trouble irvinegr Unicycling 5 February 4th 06 08:42 PM
D-A 9S shifting trouble Derk Techniques 8 June 16th 05 02:38 PM