Pension Question

Old August 31st 17, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pension Question

What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and long term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement age?

Old August 31st 17, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and long
term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension and
retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

Old August 31st 17, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 31/08/17 18:25, Simon Jester wrote:

What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and long
term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement age?

Pity the medical profession is not allowed to use them for vivisection
or drugs testing. If they could see themselves they would surely have
the satisfaction that they were finally being of some use to society,
instead of being a money pit to taxpayers.
Old August 31st 17, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:13:11 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and long
term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension and
retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question.
Not knowing something does not make a person a '******'.
Now I am aware you get pension credits whilst claiming dole money, thanks for the info.

Old August 31st 17, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and
long term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement
age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension
and retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question.
Not knowing something does not make a person a '******'.

Now I am aware you get pension credits whilst claiming dole money,
thanks for the info.

"No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question"
********! You attacked me.

What is pension credits?
I've no idea what this is.
But as a cyclist you will know all about this free stuff.
I retired before the age of 60 and did not sign on the dole as I did not
need too.
I could have claimed benefits but did not. A **** poor cyclist such as you
would.

Old August 31st 17, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and
long term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement
age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension
and retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question.
Not knowing something does not make a person a '******'.

Now I am aware you get pension credits whilst claiming dole money,
thanks for the info.

"No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question"
********! You attacked me.

What is pension credits?
I've no idea what this is.
But as a cyclist you will know all about this free stuff.

And now you are attacking me.

I retired before the age of 60 and did not sign on the dole as I did not
need too. I could have claimed benefits but did not.

You retired before 60 but paid 45 years of pension contributions.

A **** poor cyclist such as you
would.

More attacks.

Old August 31st 17, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and
long term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement
age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension
and retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question.
Not knowing something does not make a person a '******'.

Now I am aware you get pension credits whilst claiming dole money,
thanks for the info.

"No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question"
********! You attacked me.

What is pension credits?
I've no idea what this is.
But as a cyclist you will know all about this free stuff.

And now you are attacking me.

You asked a personal question that has nothing to do with cycling. I gave a
you a person to person answer.

I retired before the age of 60 and did not sign on the dole as I did
not need too. I could have claimed benefits but did not.

You retired before 60 but paid 45 years of pension contributions.

A **** poor cyclist such as you
would.

More attacks.

You started it, best you back off.

Old August 31st 17, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

But he started it Mummy!