Homeless in Seattle

Old April 18th 19, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Homeless in Seattle

Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 18th 19, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/18/2019 11:48 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people,
and specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

Maybe not as derelict as the pervert Jacques Anquetil.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 18th 19, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

--
- Frank Krygowski

After reading the article I wonder if that head injury that needed 13 stitches has anything to do with her situation? Sad in any way though.

Cheers
Old April 18th 19, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:48:48 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

I wonder, do they have bike messengers in Seattle?
--

Cheers,

John B.
Old April 19th 19, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

I wonder, do they have bike messengers in Seattle?
--

Cheers,

John B.

seems so:
http://seattlelegalmessengers.com/
http://www.seattlemessengercooperative.com/
https://www.reliablecouriers.com/courier-service.html
(that menu offers car/bike and standard/rush)

Old April 19th 19, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

wrote:

Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

I wonder, do they have bike messengers in Seattle?
--

Cheers,

John B.

seems so:
http://seattlelegalmessengers.com/
http://www.seattlemessengercooperative.com/
https://www.reliablecouriers.com/courier-service.html
(that menu offers car/bike and standard/rush)

I suspect from the write up that she suffers from more problems than a
lack of skills but she can ride a bike, so...
--

Cheers,

John B.
Old April 19th 19, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

I wonder, do they have bike messengers in Seattle?
--

Cheers,

John B.

seems so:
http://seattlelegalmessengers.com/
http://www.seattlemessengercooperative.com/
https://www.reliablecouriers.com/courier-service.html
(that menu offers car/bike and standard/rush)

First, incroyable -- Rebecca Twigg a homeless person. She was a prodigy academically and athletically. I figured she would age out and become a professional of some sort.

And yes, Seattle has messengers -- and lots of people on bikes who mix in with downtown traffic. They have some nice facilities in various places, but downtown and the University District can be scrum of bikes and cars.

I was in LA on Wednesday -- glossy Century City -- and it was the opposite. Sunny weather, flat roads and not a bicycle in sight. Nobody walks except between the office tower and the parking garage -- at least in that area. It was a strange vibe. I bet there is some ant-trail of cyclists somewhere off the imposing, shoulderless main drags, but I didn't see it.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old April 19th 19, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 9:48:53 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

--
- Frank Krygowski

This is pretty much the same in every single state controlled by Democrats. It is a sickness that cannot be cured.
Old April 19th 19, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:08:21 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

--
- Frank Krygowski

After reading the article I wonder if that head injury that needed 13 stitches has anything to do with her situation? Sad in any way though.

Cheers

Maybe it did - you didn't see Jay offering to represent her did you?
Old April 19th 19, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 12:01:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 9:48:53 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and
specifically homeless people in Seattle.

Here are interesting details about one of them:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ss-in-seattle/

--
- Frank Krygowski

This is pretty much the same in every single state controlled by Democrats. It is a sickness that cannot be cured.

So the staggering number of homeless in Texas can be cured? Why is homelessness so low in Bernie Sanders' home state of Vermont? https://www.usich.gov/tools-for-action/map/#fn[]=1400&fn[]=2900&fn[]=6000&fn[]=9900&fn[]=13500

-- Jay Beattie.

Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? Rod Speed Social Issues 0 March 1st 11 05:23 PM
Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? Rod Speed Recumbent Biking 0 March 1st 11 05:23 PM
Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless? His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign[_2_] UK 0 February 10th 11 10:38 PM
Homeless in Moab paco Unicycling 2 March 20th 06 06:56 AM
Homeless Singletrack [email protected] Mountain Biking 6 December 29th 04 05:55 PM