new miyata

Old August 7th 05, 01:12 AM
wowunicycle

Default new miyata

I got a blue miyata off of ebay a little while ago. I have been having
difficulties ajusting to it because from the bottom of the frame to the
top of the wheel is 3 in. On my old torker it is only a little under 1
1/4 in in the the same spot. Are all miyatas like that or is it the
wrong frame?

Mark

--
wowunicycle - mark
wowunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9126

Old August 7th 05, 01:23 AM
wowunicycle

also would this make stand up wheel walk impossible?

Old August 7th 05, 01:33 AM
UniTyler

wowunicycle wrote:
*also would this make stand up wheel walk impossible? *

Yes.

--
UniTyler - The Little Winkie

::This system powered by uni.::
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old August 7th 05, 02:02 AM
jsm

also would this make stand up wheel walk impossible?

Not impossible, but very difficult. I suggest you get a new frame.

--
jsm - Sunset Side Ride

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old August 7th 05, 02:19 AM
ThisGuyIKnow

you sure you don't have a 20" wheel in a 24" frame?

--
ThisGuyIKnow - Film Guy
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old August 7th 05, 02:22 AM
James_Potter

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
*you sure you don't have a 20" wheel in a 24" frame? *

that's what I was thinkin...I bet it's a 24" frame.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 7th 05, 03:06 AM
Gilby

Many years ago, all 20" and 24" unicycles came with the same size frame.
I turned my first uni, an original 20" Miyata, into a racing 24".

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1