Kris Holm Trials vs. Koxx One Devil Trials

Old September 5th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default Kris Holm Trials vs. Koxx One Devil Trials

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52922
Question: What would you get if they were the same price?

- The NEW Kris Holm 20" Trials
- Koxx One Devil

OK here's the deal. I know there are many similar threads on this (and
I've searched and read most of them) but I wanted to start up another
one and take a poll to see what the scope is nowadays.

Here is my diliema;
I can get the brand new KH 20" that comes out sometime in the end of
september for the same price as a koxx one devil. Which one should I
get?

Cause I like the looks of the devil much better and I think they both
are about the same weight/strength. So vote now and then feel free to
express yourself as to why you think what you think. Thanks.

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old September 5th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

I would go for the new KH. This is because I believe that the KH out
now and the Devil are about the same strength, and the new KH *should*
be stronger. BUT, the new KH might need adjustments made to it, like
flaws that havent beed noticed. But, for the same price, the new KH
for sure.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old September 5th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

KH20 for sure. I dont see why you would go for a koxx devil. The KH has
a lighter frame, cranks, and I think Hub. The quality of the KH frame
is better than the koxx steel frame. People are saying the KH rims are
stronger than the rim on the koxx uni's. And I'm talking about the
"old" KH. When the "new" 06 or 07 (depending on how long it takes Kris
to get them out)comes out it could be Much Much better.

I guess just the quality, strength, and lightness make the KH the
weapon of choice.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old September 5th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vuniw

deffinitly kh but how strong are the cranks on it?

--
vuniw

ehh i didnt make this up but it takes twice the man (or woman) to ride
half the bike and im sure everybody agrees

unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style
vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772

Old September 5th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

if i say go for the koxx will somebody shoot me?

i much prefer koxx's to KH's. i think it's more of a preference thing.

--
iridemymuni

Evan Byrne wrote:
hope you like my super crappy present, but hey, you said you needed a
wrench.

~~hold bananas and chug counterfeit tobasco for christ~~

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old September 5th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

K O X X ! A L L T H E W A Y ! ! A N D A N Y O N E D I S S
A G R E E S well thats ok.

--
ilosttheotherwheel
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old September 5th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

koxx- better tire
- wider rim( i think)
-better looking
-betetr seat.

maby just personal prf. but i prefer koxx

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old September 5th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

manon1wheel wrote:
koxx- better tire
- wider rim( i think)
-better looking
-betetr seat.

maby just personal prf. but i prefer koxx

koxx has a wider rim, but it has holes all around it making it weak. KH
rim is one of the best out there.

In my opinion the KH looks better than the koxx devil. But I do like
the other koxx uni's looks more than the KH. *But Looks Dont Make A
Good Uni*

The seat is probably better because its slimmer and easier to get you
hand around for SIF hopping.

Id still go KH

Old September 6th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

manon1wheel wrote:
koxx- better tire
- wider rim( i think)
-better looking
-betetr seat.

maby just personal prf. but i prefer koxx

tires and seats aren't much to go by, you can easily switch both of
those out.

--
forrestunifreak

dudewithasock wrote:
wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 6th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caw89

Koxx one mate. The weight is about hte same in my experience, But the
strength and cool factor is in the Koxx court. The cranks are a
stronger better design, Looks cooler, better seat(esp for trials). I
gotz to go few now but the Koxx is a much better buy. I have the BLue
Berry myself. but which ever one you can get will pwn.

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)
'Pedal protector' (http://pedalprotector.com/)
AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Onza or Koxx Devil andycookuk Unicycling 19 December 20th 05 11:45 PM
'04 Kris Holm 24" loosejello Unicycling 1 November 16th 05 11:04 PM
Kris Holm armor still available? digigal1 Unicycling 16 October 22nd 05 03:40 AM
New Kris Holm Fusion innes Unicycling 4 February 13th 05 01:24 AM
Onza Vs Kris Holm MrBoogiejuice Unicycling 17 February 14th 04 10:45 PM