Searching for unicyclists in Phoenix

Old June 15th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
clabonte

Default Searching for unicyclists in Phoenix

Hi Y'all, I'm moving to Phoenix and looking for Unicyclists, I've
already been contacted by Thom, and Foss gave me the name of Keith at
www.arizuni.com. Anyone else out there? BTW - thanks to all the bay
area (& Santa Cruz) riders who made my time here so great! -Chris

--
clabonte
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 15th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

I'm in Tucson...

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 16th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Qweld

I'm in morenci, 3 hours east (about) 1 hour north (about) 45 minutes
north of safford if you know where safford is.

--
Qweld

Flats blow
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 16th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trumpetmonster

I lived in Safford for 20 years. I had no idea there were any other
unicyclists in the area. Of course, when I was in the area I wasn't
riding.

--
trumpetmonster
http://www.usenet.com