What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

Old September 7th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Doug

Default What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

cathwood wrote:
What does this mean for those of us who are not engineers?

You inspire engineers

--
Doug

Ride like you stole it!
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 7th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oddsends

hitatree wrote:
First degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Done with intent... in cold blood?

--
oddsends
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Qweld

I'm a Mining engineer and a welding engineer. I do a lot of design
work using Kubotecs Cadkey for the mining company I work for. I have
and do use the cad to figure spoke lengths for unicycle wheels I lace
and I've even designed some unicycles. uni ing is a kind of zen thing
so I don't know that a degree helps much. Remember If it isn't
grown it has to be mined (mining includes pumping out of the
ground in this case)

--
Qweld

Flats blow
http://www.usenet.com

Why are Architects and Engineers Re-examining the WTC Collapses? War Office Australia 3 June 1st 07 02:44 AM
Colnago marketing needs to run this stuff by their engineers ... bdbafh Techniques 7 February 11th 07 02:01 PM
Engineers SteveA Australia 45 June 27th 05 04:23 AM
Traffic engineers: braindead? Rich UK 35 May 22nd 05 09:55 AM
Mechanical engineers in bike industry Mike V Techniques 77 December 8th 04 11:43 AM