What's wrong with this picture???

Old November 27th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Rex Crater

Default What's wrong with this picture???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/485689513.html

Old November 29th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Rex Crater

This ZIPP 808 wheelset has been removed from Craigslist.com.

They were being offered for $500. They sell similar wheelsets on e-bay for
$1500 to $1800.

"still just me" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:47:04 -0800, "Rex Crater"
wrote:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/485689513.html

Looks pretty good to me... there's a little bit of glare from the
flash and they should have used a white background for better
contrast.

Not to mention, the subject is really dry and I'd prefer to see the
wheels in a "candid" instead of a "studio", but it's not all that bad.

What's your beef with the photo?

Old November 29th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Scott

wrote:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/485689513.html

Looks pretty good to me... there's a little bit of glare from the
flash and they should have used a white background for better
contrast.

Not to mention, the subject is really dry and I'd prefer to see the
wheels in a "candid" instead of a "studio", but it's not all that bad.

What's your beef with the photo?- Hide quoted text -

Probably because, at that price, he sold 'em already.