Weird picture of Leif Hoste working hard on the Koppenberg!!!

Old April 4th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Weird picture of Leif Hoste working hard on the Koppenberg!!!

Thanks for fixing the picture of Tommy Boy. I know he wouldn't like being
mistaken for the Leify one. So who's your pick for Paris-Roubaix?

From: "Jeff Jones"
Date: Monday, April 03, 2006 1:37 AM

Joe King wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...eday/DSC_0436a

Jeff Jones.... calling Jeff Jones.....

Yeah what? They cleaned most of the mud off for Sunday.

Jeff

Old April 4th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Joe King wrote:
Thanks for fixing the picture of Tommy Boy. I know he wouldn't like being
mistaken for the Leify one. So who's your pick for Paris-Roubaix?

No worries, after I figured out what you meant.

P-R:

1. Tom
2. George
3. Ringo

Jeff

Old April 5th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article .com,
"Jeff Jones" wrote:

Joe King wrote:
Thanks for fixing the picture of Tommy Boy. I know he wouldn't like being
mistaken for the Leify one. So who's your pick for Paris-Roubaix?

No worries, after I figured out what you meant.

P-R:

1. Tom
2. George
3. Ringo

That'll be even funnier if after the win Boonen says, "Right now I'm more
popular than Jesus..."

--
tanx,
Howard