To Frank and Jay and SMS

Old July 27th 20, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default To Frank and Jay and SMS

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1?.src=fp

As far as I can tell, none of you has had anything that resembles fun since the last time you were falling down drunk. Which reminds me, I have to drive up to the winery and pick up another case of top grade Cabernet.
Old July 28th 20, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1?.src=fp

As far as I can tell, none of you has had anything that resembles fun since the last time you were falling down drunk. Which reminds me, I have to drive up to the winery and pick up another case of top grade Cabernet.

The Winery is owned by a surgeon who works for Doctors Without Borders. We don't wear masks because be both know that masks only stop bacterial contamination or keep bloody goop off of your face while operating.

But we do get a good laugh at people that are ready, willing and able to destroy their own finances to be fearful of a virus that is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

With any luck, Frank and SMS will be a couple of those with very bad outcomes. Not that I wish them great harm but I think that two weeks on a ventilator would do either of them a great deal of good.
Old July 28th 20, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 5:57:24 PM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

Triage -- the discipline of deciding who should benefit from scarce medical resources, like ventilators.
Old July 29th 20, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:36:33 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Were that the case Frank would be out of luck.
Old July 29th 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattl...920-cr-content
Old July 29th 20, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-ra...0f82-175947697
Old July 30th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 12:34:51 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 2:48:39 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 9:24:28 PM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

Triage is actually deciding in which order to treat patients with orders of urgency first.

In a kinder, better world. But during a pandemic, as in wartime, it inevitably means someone falls off the back of the operating theatre trolley before it reaches the operating theatre. -- AJ

I couldn't argue with that. But the 150,000 deaths number they're pushing here is complete and total bull****. I could probably go through the numbers of the CDC allowed me more access to their historic data and taking several major city hospitals and comparing their so-called Wuhan Virus deaths with normal total deaths. But I'm fairly certain that there have been less than 50,000 actual covid-19 deaths. The data charts are weird. Why would you claim 150,000 more deaths than normal when most people have never known a single person that even had covid let alone died from it? If a tree falls in a forest and there's no one there to hear it, and all that.

Would you call it a covid death if you had someone that was given days to live and he contracted the virus and died? The Life Insurance Companies have been looking at their charts and saying that there is very little loss of "man years" This suggests that most of the deaths are to people already about to die. Presently we appear to be having more "deaths of despair" - people that are committing suicide because all of their savings are gone and they are out of work and have to future prospects than Wuhan virus deaths.

Over here the incidence of death "from the Wuhan virus" in the beginning was heavily weighted towards the over-80s and I had my suspicions that they were about to die anyway. Path tests were redone by independent German labs, and a few judgments of "Wuhan deaths" were reversed, with each one noted, but fewer than I expected. I really think the authorities want to pay closer attention to the concept of "surplus" deaths, because anyone with a set of L-tables (insurance and census statisticians and presumably the health authorities too) should be able to say with a high degree of exactitude, "So many people in this age group or that would be expected to die in a normal year, so many more died this year, and that is the Wuhan death toll."

Andre Jute
It'll be a wild ride if we discover the world's economy was wrecked for an artificial panic. It'll be the second time in twenty years, after the global warming hoax the IPCC played on the world.
Old July 31st 20, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 10:58:17 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

The situation in Germany was significantly different than here. In the US the CDC was paying people to report covid-19 deaths. Since hospitals were forbidden to accept elective procedures which give hospitals virtually all of their profit and then saying that they can get about $50K for reporting a civid death it suddenly because the cause of death of choice for all hospital officials. Doctors and nurses were complaining that they were being forced to change cause of death on death certificates.

Today most of the testing is the PCR method where they take a sample from inside your nose and then use PCR to grow it until it is recognizable under a microscope. But it is VERY difficult to tell one corona virus from another so my guess is that they have maybe as high as 80% false positives because corona virus is everywhere. There are some 7 different variations in the population at any one minute. And PCR is EXTREMELY sensitive.

As I've noted as well - the "covid-19 hospitalizations" also match the pre-covid hospitalization rates from car accidents. Most people that have covid-19 don't even know they have it. So why would you call someone with broken ribs from a car that has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days a "covid-19 hospitalization"? Now the reported covid-19 deaths I have to wonder about. They are statistically very small but the month to month numbers aren't changing which leads me to think that it isn't from covid-19 at all. Most of the people that would react severely with covid are gone and only a tiny percentage of people react badly to the disease so why would we have 3,000 deaths per month stably? This suggests to me that they are still blaming pneumonia deaths on covid-19 for financial gain. They can still claim these deaths as identified through symptomatic prognosis.
Old July 31st 20, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 12:52:14 AM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

If you're right, it will be a massive scandal when it comes out -- and it will come out; it is too large and widespread to cover up. -- AJ

Hey Frank John B. Techniques 8 March 12th 20 05:42 PM
Frank - Tom Kunich[_5_] Techniques 40 August 4th 19 11:38 PM
Especially for Frank [email protected] Techniques 5 October 6th 17 04:19 PM
Let's be Frank.... Anton Berlin Racing 3 October 30th 09 01:00 AM
Where's Dr. Frank? MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 0 September 25th 08 09:35 PM