Freaky unicycle dream

Old December 7th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Default Freaky unicycle dream

Perhaps someone was dreaming about sausages while on their unicycle...

And where's that Deja Moo thing from? I heard it in a drama called
Lagooned. But I'm sure there could be other sources.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 7th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

madmattunipro;1144697 wrote:

And where's that Deja Moo thing from? I heard it in a drama called
Lagooned. But I'm sure there could be other sources.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I heard it.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Old December 9th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

I had a dream last night where i could sideways wheel walk. It was only
a dream.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

'My latest video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1A2tEmr84)
Old December 9th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

ha ha okay... well the whole Deja moo thing was pretty freakin hilarious
when I saw it... There was some really good casting for the group that I
saw perform it.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 9th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BoojiBoy

I wrote a rap song about a unicycle dream I had last year.

http://dreamrapper.wordpress.com/category/songs/

--
BoojiBoy

Old December 14th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Wow... that pretty much just made my day... ha ha

How did you come up with the idea to put your dreams into rap?

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 14th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Oh never mind, I guess your web page kinda explains that part... you do
have some pretty weird dreams though... Do you eat a lot of cheese?
Apparently eating cheese right before eating can give you dreams...

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 14th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

That was the best unicycle rap I have ever heard.

Thanks for sharing!

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 14th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

I meant to say eat cheese right before sleeping... oh well.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 14th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ergolicious

I've been trying 1-foot riding lately, and last night I had a dream that
I was able to do it. I've gotten really close to being able, so I'm not
going to be surprised if the dream helped with it somehow.

--
Ergolicious

aka Ergo