Stoddard wells ridin

Old December 17th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default Stoddard wells ridin

So my good friend UniGeezer called me to tell that he saw an amazing
trials section off the freeway near where I live when he was on his way
home from Vegas. Funny enough that I used to dirt bike out there before
I was into unicycling and just forgot the area(Stoddard wells). Joeseph
Campbell and myself went down there yesterday to check out some of the
natural trials lines this area had to offer. We spent the entire day
there again today, so you can imagine it struck our fancy. This area put
the CMW natural trials course to an utter shame! There were lines from
novice to hardcore advanced that neither myself or Joeseph could clean.

So basically im posting this to ask, who wants to ride!? I have
grown tired of getting kicked out of every good riding spot and now have
an amazing trials area, that honestly has FAR more lines than any other
natural course I have been to. Im going to be attaching some files of
the area to show just how much of a natural trials paradise it is. So I
ask again, who is down to throw down on some amazing natural trials at
stoddard wells of the 15 freeway near Victorville?

[image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Photo0068.jpg]

[image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Photo0063.jpg]

[image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Photo0064.jpg]

[image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Photo0065.jpg]

YouTube - Stoddard
big.mp4

YouTube - Stoddard
up.mp4

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)
Old December 17th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Videos are private

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel

Old December 17th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Yea.
Man that looks like fun.
I'm coming up to ride there for sure now

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old December 17th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Yup, that's what I remember seeing and it's just as awesome as I
remember! Like we talked about a couple days ago, I plan to drive out
there this weekend to ride ALL DAY WOOT! Dayum! I'm gonna be like
a kid in a candy store and can't wait! Looks like you could spend the
WHOLE day there and never have to ride the same line twice!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 17th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

crazy.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 17th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Hay Terry, I now have to work Saturday from 230-330, but if you can make
it friday I have the entire day off.

Old December 17th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unicaw89;1151502 wrote:
Hay Terry, I now have to work Saturday from 230-330, but if you can make
it friday I have the entire day off.

I gotta work Friday plus I would NOT want to be on the 405 on
FRIDAY! I think probably Sunday but maybe Saturday too, but I
coukld get there like 8am so you could ride for hours before you had to
go to work. But you only work for ONE hour in the middle of the day?
That sucks.

Old December 17th 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unicaw89;1151506 wrote:
Hm, might be purty down. Sunday I get off work at 1:30 and could be
there by 2:00

Well that would be fine. I'd get there way earlier to warm up and get a
feel for it, plus, it gets dark at around 4:45 so that wouldn't give you
a ton of time, but hey, almost 3 hours isn't bad.

Awesome clips btw! Cody: "King of the monster drops!"