Amber Flasher locations?

Old June 28th 03, 01:20 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Amber Flasher locations?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:29:51 -0400, "Joshua Goldberg"
wrote:

What I needed was the Rayovac 12 LED Amber flasher.

Aha. I see it now.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://www.chapmancentral.com
Advance notice: ADSL service in process of transfer to a new ISP.
Obviously there will be a week of downtime between the engineer
removing the BT service and the same engineer connecting the same
equipment on the same line in the same exchange and billing it to
the new ISP.