Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

Old January 11th 17, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 21:20:40 UTC, Judith wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:08:18 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

That is a Garmin DAB antenna, blame them.

Old January 11th 17, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bęte Noire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

The reason for the use of electrified fences is to keep farm animals
within private property.

"Whilst pedalling today my (******) mate Paul went to put his bike over a
fence"
Is trespass against the law?
Or are ****** cyclists immune to the law?

Do all cyclists speak so stupidly?

Look who's talking.

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

The fence wasn't vandalised or damaged. The cyclists handled the
situation with good humour and everyone is happy about the whole thing
except a few wet wowsers.

Old January 11th 17, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

That is a Garmin DAB antenna, blame them.

I had an antenna for my Tomtom until it stopped functioning. The wire ran along the bottom of the windscreen then up the side.

--
When you really want to slap someone, do it and shout "Mosquito!"
Old January 11th 17, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:55:54 -0000, wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

The reason for the use of electrified fences is to keep farm animals
within private property.

"Whilst pedalling today my (******) mate Paul went to put his bike over a
fence"
Is trespass against the law?
Or are ****** cyclists immune to the law?

Do all cyclists speak so stupidly?

Look who's talking.

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

The fence wasn't vandalised or damaged. The cyclists handled the
situation with good humour and everyone is happy about the whole thing
except a few wet wowsers.

Why are you posting anonymously?

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.
Old January 12th 17, 07:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
F Murtz[_2_]

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

Old January 12th 17, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
F Murtz[_2_]

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in
town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

Just figured it out, nothing to do with uk.d-i-y just silly
crossposting, even when I went to cycling I still did not get to the bit
about windscreen, wife's etc
Old January 12th 17, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town
instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

They have just told him that he isnt allowed
to drive until his GP has said he is fit to drive.

Old January 12th 17, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bęte Noire

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:00:08 -0000, some total stranger to me,
purporting to be "James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

Why are you posting anonymously?

I am acutely aware that a compromised internet identity allows a
person to become a prime target for identity theft, as well as liable
to other unwelcome attention.

In any case, I wish, and am happy for, my opinions to be judged on
their merit rather than by the name attached to them.

Old January 12th 17, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:51:45 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:00:08 -0000, some total stranger to me,
purporting to be "James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

Why are you posting anonymously?

I am acutely aware that a compromised internet identity allows a
person to become a prime target for identity theft, as well as liable
to other unwelcome attention.

In any case, I wish, and am happy for, my opinions to be judged on
their merit rather than by the name attached to them.

You could still use a fake name, so you're labelled. Imagine everyone left it blank, very confusing.

--
On a Continental Flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said,
"Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights.
Old January 12th 17, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bęte Noire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:51:45 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:00:08 -0000, some total stranger to me,
purporting to be "James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

Why are you posting anonymously?

I am acutely aware that a compromised internet identity allows a
person to become a prime target for identity theft, as well as liable
to other unwelcome attention.

In any case, I wish, and am happy for, my opinions to be judged on
their merit rather than by the name attached to them.

You could still use a fake name, so you're labelled. Imagine everyone left it blank, very confusing.

But I am using a fake name... you mean it was blank in your
newsreader?

I've replace the e with an e in Bete Noire - does that change things
for your reader now?

Electric Fence dave[_3_] Techniques 2 January 13th 17 11:19 PM
Over the fence but tough to fence Dan Becker General 0 November 11th 11 03:29 PM
Video about electric bicycles. Doug[_10_] UK 0 June 4th 11 07:13 AM
VIDEO: 2008 Jeep with electric convertible top [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 May 16th 07 05:59 AM
Electric fence danger on A49 Cliff UK 13 May 31st 05 08:55 PM