Rename this group?

Old June 24th 15, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
F Murtz[_2_]

Default Rename this group?

Peter Keller wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:46:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Alzheimer's

Thanks very much grand sir for that great compliment cumming from you.

Now please fart in my direction from you the further honour of worthless
bag of filth.

PS it was you who suggested the name change. And you frequent this group.

It was me who suggested it first
Old June 25th 15, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Peter Keller wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:46:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Alzheimer's

Thanks very much grand sir for that great compliment cumming from you.

Now please fart in my direction from you the further honour of worthless
bag of filth.

PS it was you who suggested the name change. And you frequent this group.

It was me who suggested it first

He's a psycholist, or ****wit as he prefers to be known as. He wouldn't let
the facts stand in the way of a good rant.

Old June 25th 15, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:40:10 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

Peter Keller wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:46:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Alzheimer's

Thanks very much grand sir for that great compliment cumming from you.

Now please fart in my direction from you the further honour of
worthless bag of filth.

PS it was you who suggested the name change. And you frequent this
group.

It was me who suggested it first

Oops sorry. I acknowledge that it was you who suggested the name change
first.
But the honorable Mr Tarcap seemed to support you.
Old June 25th 15, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:12:12 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

He's a ****wit,

Thanks very much. I really take that as a compliment coming from you.
After all, I do ride a bicycle, which is a very delightful enjoyable
convenient delightful viable means of transport.
The mere fact that someone rides a bicycle is enough to set you off.