How many Teams for VDB?

Old April 28th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brian Lafferty

Default How many Teams for VDB?

From cyclingnews:
Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.

The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
customer of gang drug dealers.
Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on?
Terrible waste of talent.
Old April 28th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 28, 1:54*pm, Brian Lafferty wrote:
*From cyclingnews:
Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.

The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
customer of gang drug dealers.
Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on?
Terrible waste of talent.

I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a
drug problem.
Old April 28th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Â*From cyclingnews:

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a drug
problem.

Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

Old April 28th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

*From cyclingnews:

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a drug
problem.

Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

It was a Sicilian defense to a queenie open.
Old April 28th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 2:38 pm, Donald Munro wrote:
From cyclingnews:

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a
drug
problem.

Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

It was a Sicilian defense to a queenie open.

Let's put it this way - when Ken Papai was accepting and posting the
pictures of everyone that was on rec.bicycles.racing, Munro didn't submit
his picture. Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
and not an individual. Perhaps "queenie" isn't far from wrong.

Old April 29th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
and not an individual.

Should I log a bug report on the grammar module, or has someone done
that already?

Old April 29th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 28, 7:17 pm, " wrote:
Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
and not an individual.

Should I log a bug report on the grammar module, or has someone done
that already?

never mind ... I know the answer: it's a feature.
Old April 29th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Brian Lafferty wrote:
From cyclingnews:
Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.

The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
customer of gang drug dealers.
Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
waste of talent.

Are we counting assumed names?
Old April 29th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cracker

1994 - Lotto
1995 - Lotto
1996 - Mapei
1997 - Mapei
1998 - Mapei
1999 - Cofidis
2000 - Cofidis
2001 - Lampre
2002 - Domo-Farm Frites
2003 - QuickStep-Davitamon
2004 - Fassa Bortolo
2004 - MrBookmaker.com
2005 - Unibet.com (changing name from MrBookmaker.com due to Unibet.com's
takeover of MrBookmaker.com)
2006 - Acqua & Sapone
2007 - Acqua & Sapone
2008 - Mitsubishi-Jartazi

From cyclingnews:

Teams zach_jucha Unicycling 15 March 11th 06 06:30 AM
6 hr teams MTB challenge Tamyka Bell Australia 9 October 31st 05 04:46 AM
TdF, any other `teams'? Euan Australia 22 July 20th 05 12:51 PM
Tour de GA teams psycholist Racing 3 February 23rd 05 03:35 PM